Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

I'm approaching today game with the same morbid fascination of coming home to find my while family murdered. I know its going to upset me, I know its going to hurt, but I have to see it to believe it.

No matter how well we (or practically any PL team) defend, City are likely to score, so it makes no sense to try and protect a 0-0 from the off. If there is one chink in their armour, it's that they can be vunerable to being attcaked.

We know Silva, Aguero, Dzeko and co are going to keep us busy so it's vital that CNZ, Keane and Bent keep Lescott and Richards busy, otherwise they will destroy us.

With Balotelli, Toure and hopefully Kompany out the very least we should be asking for is for Aston Villa to have a go at winning the game!

I'm approaching today game with the same morbid fascination of coming home to find my while family murdered. I know its going to upset me, I know its going to hurt, but I have to see it to believe it.

Had to laugh. I've bet money on man city so the only result that will truly upset me its a draw. I fully expect us to lose heavily.

It's easy to go into games like this saying;"Hey, you never know!", but sometimes, you just know.

I'll be hoping for signs of decent football, some good possession, a couple of good individual performances and maybe another Gardner cameo.

I've a feeling Ill be trying not to look at the big numbers on the screen.

Very surprised so many think this will definately end in defeat, baring in mind i was only the other week Man City lost to Everton.

Everton are a much better side than us.

Herd & Petrov were out in Birmingham city centre last night at 4am, really professional behaviour by our model captain.

Anywhere between 0-3 and 0-6.

Very surprised so many think this will definately end in defeat, baring in mind i was only the other week Man City lost to Everton.

Herd & Petrov were out in Birmingham city centre last night at 4am, really professional behaviour by our model captain.

Really? How do you know? That's shit if that's true. The good old Art of War by Sun Tzu says that the battle is often won before it's been fought. If that's how the players prepare then they deserve to lose.

The same can go for us fans too, especially at home. Give off the vibe and atmosphere of expecting a defeat then don't be surprised when we get one I guess.

I think on paper we're better. However, as far as management and team spirit go they're streets ahead of us. They've got a good defence as well which always helps.

I'll be hoping for signs of decent football

If you take the motorway and A roads to North London and look out for street markers pointing towards the Emirates or White Hart Lane then I think these may be the signs you are looking for.

Really Everton are better than us? People on here and another forum weren't saying that when we played them at Villa Park - it was overload in we should havebeat Everton -they are crap!! But now all of a sudden they are better - but they weren't a while ago and the team/manager got blasted for not beating them cos they are shit.

Will be a draw or just a single goal between the teams whoever wins. They beat us 4-1 last season - we beatthem 1-0 here - same score line there so maybe the same scoreline today for us 1-0?

Did you see Herd and Petrov yourself, Razor? I find it incredibly hard to believe that a captain of a Premier League team would let himself be seen out and about at 4am the night before a game. Stupidity at the highest level.

If it's true then it's a sorry state of affairs. But I just don't see it.