Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

I am trying to decide which I dread most. The loss or the overreaction to it.

The overreaction to a 2-2 draw against QPR at home was pretty embarrasing on here. You would have thought wed won a cup final by some posts.

I think people were more impressed by the performance than the result. We absolutely battered them 2nd half & deserved to win that game.

No way was that negative football and hopefully it will carry on.

Tottenham are showing that if teams genuinely enjoy playing football on the pitch look what can be achieved. Fans need to forget about all the backbiting we need to get behind the team.

remember the "Alex McLeish is honest" thread?

he had us all fooled didn't he....

i'd much rather he just came out and said Ireland has pissed and zogbia have annoyed him and thats why they are benched rather than persist with the "injured" excuse...

i mean how **** dumb does he think we are

I am trying to decide which I dread most. The loss or the overreaction to it.

The overreaction to a 2-2 draw against QPR at home was pretty embarrasing on here. You would have thought wed won a cup final by some posts.

I think people were more impressed by the performance than the result. We absolutely battered them 2nd half & deserved to win that game.

No way was that negative football and hopefully it will carry on.

Tottenham are showing that if teams genuinely enjoy playing football on the pitch look what can be achieved. Fans need to forget about all the backbiting we need to get behind the team.

Yeah, it's nothing to do with the decent manager investing in good players and then coaching and motivating them properly.