"Club 12" from Glasgow

Richard

Yes, as an Aberdeen man I'm hoping (against hope) that Aberdeen can grab 2nd :)

In the nicest way possible, nah! :P Surely its going to be either Hearts or Dundee United (hopefully the latter as I have sympathies for them). Don't reckon Motherwell can pull out another good season.

This tiny debate shows how much more interesting the SPL already is

Yes, as an Aberdeen man I'm hoping (against hope) that Aberdeen can grab 2nd :)

In the nicest way possible, nah! :P Surely its going to be either Hearts or Dundee United (hopefully the latter as I have sympathies for them). Don't reckon Motherwell can pull out another good season.

If it was up to me it would be Hearts.

Cause they wear claret and white...the only colour missing is blue.

Ah yes, the Hearts fans who made a banner saying

"Petrov, 19 seconds to live".

Personally I would quite like to see Hearts follow Club 12 wherever they end up.

I got it slightly wrong. Turns out their prognosis was a bit longer.

It was rightly kept out of the Petrov thread at the time because that's not what that thread was for. But I don't think they should be let away with it and I think enough time has passed to post it now that their horrible little club have come up organically in conversation. Make no mistake, Hearts are Rangers-lite. Same prejudices. This was done about an ex-Celtic player remember. Nasty pieces of work.

rocket polishers. I knew Hearts hated Hibs but wasn't aware of this Celtic thing.
Let's say they hate them for exactly the same reasons. You can't go far in Scottish football without a good dose of sectarianism.

rocket polishers. I knew Hearts hated Hibs but wasn't aware of this Celtic thing.
Let's say they hate them for exactly the same reasons. You can't go far in Scottish football without a good dose of sectarianism.
I was doing drunken karaoke in Edinburgh and they wouldn't let us sing 500 Miles as we were likely to get a bottle thrown at us.

Well, HEarts have now been catapulted into the top 3 of my "clubs I hate" list.

Congratulations Newcastle, you're out of the top 3 for the first time in years

Hearts and Rangers strangely enough gave us our iconic colours. :lol:

And I intensely dislike both clubs. rocket polishers. That Petrov thing has disgusted me.

^^^No they didn't.That's a myth.

Can't remember exactly, but pretty sure one or both of the clubs either didn't exist, or weren't wearing claret or blue when we started wearing our colours

Yes that Hearts banner was disgusting, but lets remember it is only a small proportion of the Hearts following who were responsible for that. I am sure most Hearts fans think that banner was unacceptable.

I watched a 2005 BBC documentary on sectarianism in Scottish football the other day.

I couldn't care less if Rangers and Celtic and all that stupidity disappeared forever, never to be seen again. Ridiculous.

I love how when I talk to Celtic and Rangers fans that sometimes you get talk of them joining the English League like Swansea and Cardiff. The one difference is that Swansea and Cardiff didn't bring large sectarian fanbases. Could you imagine Celtic vs Millwall? I could imagine Rangers fans having issues with a number of English clubs also.

Not to mention they're fit for League One/bottom of the Championship.

Â