Relegation - Merged

Amo69

I don't think we will get anything from Spurs, I can see Bolton drawing with Spurs and beating Albion, I can see QPR beating Stoke and I can see Blackburn drawing with Wigan so I think it will go right down to the last game with the league table standing like this after 37 games:

15th Wigan - 38 pts

16th Bolton - 38 pts

17th Villa - 37 pts

18th QPR - 37 pts

19th Blackburn - already relegated

20th Wolves - already relegated

This will leave us looking over our shoulders and listening/watching results from elsewhere.

I do hope I am wrong though.

agree with that, which makes tomorrow night crucial

If Utd win tomorrow, we have a problem

I think Manure only need a draw at the Etihad and the title race will all but be over. Man City have to travel to Newcastle and it will be hard for them there so if City are out of the title race come 13th May then (as they are guaranteed 2nd place) will they be up for it against QPR?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Blackburn are as good as gone now & i think Wigan will be safe. it's between us, qpr & bolton & i think it will be qpr

i hope Spurs will be tired on weds & then after bolton knackered by Sat (3 games in a week) when we play them, hopefully we can get something out of the game, dare i say 3 points & we'll be ok

I think Blackburn are as good as gone now & i think Wigan will be safe. it's between us, qpr & bolton & i think it will be qpr

i hope Spurs will be tired on weds & then after bolton knackered by Sat (3 games in a week) when we play them, hopefully we can get something out of the game, dare i say 3 points & we'll be ok

Why? We still have a far better goal difference than anyone below us. Blackburn are probably gone but I'd be surprised if Bolton don't follow.

i think spurs will beat both us and bolton to be honest, can see their win giving them a boost. Bolton only beat us because we panicked. We should have been 3/4 up as we overran their midfield. Spurs' midfield will have a field day i think.

At any rate, I still think the final spot is between qpr and bolton. given how poor qpr were today I don't think its a certainty they'll beat stoke either, I think they will as they sime have to , but can see them slipping up. Wigan will go ahead of us with a win against Blackburn

QPR are pretty good at home. So I fancy them to beat stoke. Spurs are still chasing CL - So I still fancy them to beat us.

We will have to equal or better what QPR do at Man City - two weeks today. Unless bolton loose there next 2 - which they well might.

We are still in the mix - but of the 3 must be favorites to stay up.

Tomorrow's game has a huge influence on everything...

If Man Yoo win, city trail by 6 points and go into the final game with nothing to play for. We lose to Spurs and QPR beat Stoke and we could be on real trouble again...

Is there any way we could refuse to be relegated if it happened? Like who ever the play off winners are, we play their fixtures and don't let them onto the pitch. Somehow we reroute the opposition team bus to Villa Park for home games and for away games we arrive earlier than the playoff team, get togged and onto the pitch before them.

Occupy Premier League 12/13

Stoke could well go to QPR and end the torture

They (stoke) are like an unjockeyed horse right now

They can be dangerous equally they could take a wrong turn and be completely ineffective

Let's see

Tomorrow's game has a huge influence on everything...

If Man Yoo win, city trail by 6 points and go into the final game with nothing to play for. We lose to Spurs and QPR beat Stoke and we could be on real trouble again...

tomorrows game has nothing to do with it.

If what you are saying happens...Citeh do not all of a sudden become shit and QPR become brilliant.

If it were Villa playing Citeh in the last game would you fancy us to do what you are expecting QPR to do?

I think not.

EDIT

Latest Odds from Coral....with two games to go

Blackburn - 1/33

QPR - 8/13

Bolton -7/5

Aston Villa - 16/1

Wigan - 16/1

Man City aren't going to turn off.. They have a manager that in the Summer will likely get another £120 million to spend. You don't want to give him a reason to replace you.. Man City aren't at a point yet where their players are that good they can't be replaced by someone better, while that is the case they will play their hearts out.

^^^^^

no it doesnt..

last game of the season Citeh playing at fortress Etihad....oh lets see i'm a millionaire footballer and i dont really want to be playing today i'd rather be in Dubai.

how ridiculous is that and would you fancy Villa there?