Relegation - Merged

Amo69

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you need to be mindful of the fact that in several parts of the world there is religious tension and the Jewish religion and the religion of the Arab world has, for thousands of years, been at loggerheads and the carrying out of a business transaction between the two groups is highly unlikely.
Nah, this is wrong. The religion of the Arab world wasn't even founded "thousands of years ago", and Jews and Muslims mostly got on very well (notable exceptions aside) until after WWII. Throwing in a "Oh a Jew would never sell to an Arab"-type comment is off-topic, bigoted, and historically stupid.

Whilst I would state that bringing religion into a debate about football is not necessarily the right thing to do, and maybe even stupid, I do think that calling other people 'Tools' is equally as stupid and quite probably offensive.
Stupid? Well I think they deserved to be called on it. But your point is fair enough, so I'll shut up about it.

you need to be mindful of the fact that in several parts of the world there is religious tension and the Jewish religion and the religion of the Arab world has, for thousands of years, been at loggerheads and the carrying out of a business transaction between the two groups is highly unlikely.
Nah, this is wrong. The religion of the Arab world wasn't even founded "thousands of years ago", and Jews and Muslims mostly got on very well (notable exceptions aside) until after WWII. Throwing in a "Oh a Jew would never sell to an Arab"-type comment is off-topic, bigoted, and historically stupid.

Whilst I would state that bringing religion into a debate about football is not necessarily the right thing to do, and maybe even stupid, I do think that calling other people 'Tools' is equally as stupid and quite probably offensive.
Stupid? Well I think they deserved to be called on it. But your point is fair enough, so I'll shut up about it.

this debate has no place on a football forum

WHAT? RL is jewish?.. Oh this makes it even more embarrassing.. you learn something new everyday, usually jewish americans are so Good with money..Think we need daniel Levy instead.

Hence why we won't beselling to Arabs

You're both **** tools.

What sort of tool were you thinking, certain tools I can live with, others I may have an issue

internet-memes-fap-fap-fap.jpg

Just bet on the other teams to win their games then...

Bolton 3-1 to win tommorrow night

That's almost as bad as backing us to go down

In a season that has provided precious little to cheer, let's not begrudge people earning a few quid if the worst case scenario does unfold hey?

Lose tonight and we are well and truly up shit creek. Feelin very nervous sitting in work thinking about it. I am not feeling confident at all. :-(

Bolton are as bad as us and we have home advantage. We will win.

The same bolton that knocked us out the cup? At home - with probably our strongest team?

I hope you are right mate, im bricking it.

Lose tonight and we are well and truly up shit creek. Feelin very nervous sitting in work thinking about it. I am not feeling confident at all. :-(

Bolton are as bad as us and we have home advantage. We will win.

The same bolton that knocked us out the cup? At home - with probably our strongest team?

I hope you are right mate, im bricking it.

We also turned them over at the Reebok, albeit with a stronger team.

I wouldn't stake my life on it but if I was betting either way my money would be on us.

Never doubt Eck to feck things up though.

Home advantage, have you seen the performances at Villa Park this season?

You'r right about that,I would'ent call winning 4 games at VP all season an advantage :?:

I would say that Bolton have the advantage,they have players who can score goals ( C.Eagles,M.Petrov )

Home advantage, have you seen the performances at Villa Park this season?

You'r right about that,I would'ent call winning 4 games at VP all season an advantage :?:

I would say that Bolton have the advantage,they have players who can score goals ( C.Eagles,M.Petrov )

5 league goals between them... wow.