Relegation - Merged

Amo69

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is possible we will go down! But unlikely given put current points total. I have thought since the Wigan away match that it could happen if it does it is totally deserved as the results since January indicate nothing but relegation and if we stay up some of the sides that are showing real fight and determination to stay in this division will be gutted.That said this is serious now and I intend to get my arse down to Villa Park on Tuesday and support my club.Heaven knows they need it at the moment....UTV

Spurs have a massive say in this.

They're playing terribly and losing to QPR and after that have Blackburn at home and us and Bolton away.

All I'd say is as long as we don't lose to Bolton (I've given up ever expecting to win a game again under McLeish) Bolton will need to gain 7 more points than us in the remaining games. I think that's too much of an ask with what 4 games left?

I think Bolton will be okay, I suspect Wigan will win again, I think it's down to QPR, Blackburn and us for the two remaining places. If Spurs were to win today I think it'd be us and Blackburn chasing the last spot.

Of course, you can never trust Spurs can you?

One win in 11 home games.

8 goals scored in that time.

I am sorry but in any walk of life to any one who has more than one brain cell that is **** pathetic. It's so pathetic, I can't find a word to describe how **** shambolic that is.

That email/letter M****** (I can't even be **** to write his name anymore) sent out is an embarrassment. Attacking football does not yield 8 goals at home in 11 matches against the likes of Fulham, Sunderland, Stoke etc...

When will this nightmare end. It's time to seriously ramp up the protests to the point where it's nasty. I'd take Championship football in a heartbeat if it meant he went.

If we do stay up, which will be down to the 3 teams below us being so poor, and he views it as an achievement, he needs to find a shrink ASAP.

I can't express how **** livid I am that it has come to this. You can't tell me our squad is worse than Swansea, Stoke, Norwich, Fulham, WBA, Sunderland, Everton... need I go on?

Bottom line is this - he is and always will be a shit, negative, inept excuse of a modern day manager.

One win in 11 home games.

8 goals scored in that time.

I am sorry but in any walk of life to any one who has more than one brain cell that is **** pathetic. It's so pathetic, I can't find a word to describe how **** shambolic that is.

That email/letter M****** (I can't even be **** to write his name anymore) sent out is an embarrassment. Attacking football does not yield 8 goals at home in 11 matches against the likes of Fulham, Sunderland, Stoke etc...

When will this nightmare end. It's time to seriously ramp up the protests to the point where it's nasty. I'd take Championship football in a heartbeat if it meant he went.

If we do stay up, which will be down to the 3 teams below us being so poor, and he views it as an achievement, he needs to find a shrink ASAP.

I can't express how **** livid I am that it has come to this. You can't tell me our squad is worse than Swansea, Stoke, Norwich, Fulham, WBA, Sunderland, Everton... need I go on?

Bottom line is this - he is and always will be a shit, negative, inept excuse of a modern day manager.

8)