Amo69

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only positive of Relegation

McLeish will no longer be manager

I wouldn't bet on that.

Same, after all, he has all important "Championship Experience".

God damn PF why did you do this.

I really don't think RL lets PF choose managers all on his own.

Relegation?Well maybe not this year,not because we avoided it,but we were lucky to have teams who are worse than us,hard to believe but true.

Next season under the current regime i believe we will start in the bottom three and remain there until we ARE relegated.

Their has to be a change in the way we play games or next season will define this clubs future,we dont want to be the next Leeds or Forest.

No relegation this season or next, just not going to happen!

I think the football will improve next season under AMc, not much, but improve some.

mid table mediocrity; yes,

B grade signings and an aging ex A grade; Yes

Relegation; Nope!

No relegation this season or next, just not going to happen!

I think the football will improve next season under AMc, not much, but improve some.

mid table mediocrity; yes,

B grade signings and an aging ex A grade; Yes

Relegation; Nope!

Ask any SHA/Rangers/Motherwell/Hibs fan if ithe football improved when he built his own team.

For starters, he signed N'Zogbia who has failed to make an impression and Hutton - lets not go there.

At SHA he had the likes of Hleb, Bentley, Martins who are all proven Premiership players that he left on the bench for the most part. A few years before that he had Mauro Zarate who also spent most of his loan spell as a substitute.

Given is the only worthwhile signing of note.

It seems to me that any player who is capable of creating or making things happen he restricts their movement or sticks them on the bench.

N'Zog and Ireland are those type of players, yet they are used sparingly.

I don't think we will go down this season, but there is always next as I cannot see things improving under this clown. His record speaks for itself and he has carried on where he left off with his other clubs.

Blackburn will definately finish above us

They won't. Fancy a bet? :winkold:

Everyone thought they'd beat a Bolton team still upset and they were awful in the first half as they were against us.

Still go to play the likes of Manure and Liverpool at home and swansea and Spurs away. Their final two games of the season are Wigan at home and Chelsea away aswell.

The difference between Blackburn and us is that at least Blackburn give it a go.Under McDipstick all we do is give it up

Relegation?Well maybe not this year,not because we avoided it,but we were lucky to have teams who are worse than us,hard to believe but true.

Next season under the current regime i believe we will start in the bottom three and remain there until we ARE relegated.

Their has to be a change in the way we play games or next season will define this clubs future,we dont want to be the next Leeds or Forest.

I go along with that 100%

We may not start in the bottom 3 but we will end in the bottom 3

I've cooled down a little bit after the joke of Saturday, more so McLieshs comments than the performance. I think we need 3 more points. We still got Sunderland, Bolton, WBA, Stoke and Norwich to play so we should some how mange a win or 3 draws from there. Still a joke we are in this position thou.

Looking at the next set of fixtures, it will all become clear after that. By Sunday evening we will know whether this can be moved to other football or not.

You don't seriously think we'll get a point (let alone 3) against Chelsea do you?

Cannot see us winning another game for the remainder of the season - our attack is impotent, midfield invisible and defence leaky.... this on top of having a manager who's managed to sap all fight and pride from the players.

I think the only saving grace is that the teams below us have similar if not harder fixtures than us, although they all seem to know they're in a relegation fight and want to do something about it!!!

Looking at the next set of fixtures, it will all become clear after that. By Sunday evening we will know whether this can be moved to other football or not.

You don't seriously think we'll get a point (let alone 3) against Chelsea do you?

He means that QPR are playing Arsenal, Wolves are playing Bolton, and Wigan are playing Stoke.

You'd expect Arsenal, Stoke & possibly Bolton to win, which would pretty much rule us out of getting sucked into a relegation battle.

Not that we had much chance of that happening anyway.

He means that QPR are playing Arsenal, Wolves are playing Bolton, and Wigan are playing Stoke.

You'd expect Arsenal, Stoke & possibly Bolton to win, which would pretty much rule us out of getting sucked into a relegation battle.

QPR will beat Arsenal, Wigan will beat Stoke and Bolton will beat Wolves and Chelsea will beat Villa

I think it comes down to our home games against Stoke, Bolton and Sunderland.

We would pretty much have to lose our 9 remaining games to go down. But anything is possible under McLeish.

1 point from those games

Exactly. QPR are playing an inform Arsenal. Wolves and Bolton are playing eachother, so they both cant get 3 points. Even with a defeat to Chelsea, the gap will be the same, but with less games.

I am in the camp that thinks we arent safe so I did the BBC Predictor last night.

We avoided the drop on goal difference, Wigan taking the last spot. However you cannot predict the outcome of the Bolton game as its not on there so that was based on us playing 37 games.

It is entirely possible though that we could go into the last game of the season needing to get something at Norwich to ensure safety and Im not sure I could trust McLeish to manage that IMHO