Relegation - Merged

Amo69

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since starting this thread a month ago and getting ridiculed by quite a few. I now see us in an even worse situation then back then. We've managed 2 points but more importantly have lost Dunne, Keane and maybe Bent as well as seen the return of Heskey. This is the most likely season we could go down in the history of the premier league.

One god awful feeling about next season!

Doug is here again and not only that we have a manager who is as deluded as O Leary !!!

Relegation will do villa good as that way the trouble makers will be gone and villa can bring in the youngsters.

As right now villa are tripe to watch i feel so sorry for the fans who paid to watch that i really do.

I,d demand a refund although i dont think Lerner is willing to splash any cash right now.

Luckily there are teams below us that have a lot of catching up to do because they failed to get many points in the first half. If there were two or three teams within 4 points of us then IMO we would definitely be going down

Just think we are just too many points ahead and Wigan today failed to catch up, Wolves didn't catch up, Blackburn lost ground, QPR are in shite form and lost ground, Bolton lost ground. As bad as we are, and we are I think those below us aren't helped by the fact that with 12 games to go 9 points to catch up means that it is a little too much for them, our fortune really as IMO we are bad enough that we deserve relegation

He was gutted totally gutted after the man citeh game, I was delighted as I expected a hammering and he was as devastated as any fan would be that still gives a shit about the club

He wouldn't have fired the clown as he would not have appointed him in the first place.

What saddened me about yesterday is that is was a chance to get 3 points to push ourselves up the table and away from danger and we didn't even try too.

That's what the concern is with Blackburn away, there're more of a goalscoring threat and if we do the same there I can us going down by two or three goals.