Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

I'm trying to decide whether to get a long or short sleeved shirt, any opinions?

By the looks of it the short sleeve shirts, the sleeve comes to about the elbow I think and is quite baggy - so it depends whether you like that or not.

I'm still unsure what size shirt I should get because i was a small in Nike, but i'm not sure what size I should get in Macron...

Sleeves really dont providing you get the right size

here's a few 'facebook slag in mirror' shots for you all to enjoy

Sleeves normal, collar tucked in;

mevillakit3.jpg

collar tucked in and sleeves rolled up, smug look on face;

mevillakit4.jpg

apologies for darkness, only got a few lamps on tonight.

You're quite ugly to be fair

Extremely unnecessary.

how many more puns are you gonna squeeze out of that?

fair play to macron, they've done OK. put a lot of effort into it it seems from the videos. i was very against them too. still would prefer nike but what can you do.

the away kit badge should be the green/navy like chelsea have done for they away kits of late, for me though. like in this one:

Chelsea+A.jpg

makes the neon thing look more a part of the design, works better.

Extremely unnecessary.

I cant work out if its a flippant insult or a very subtle joke about me only having a few lamps on. For my own pride Im going with the latter. Either way, id still **** me. 8)

Extremely unnecessary.

I cant work out if its a flippant insult or a very subtle joke about me only having a few lamps on. For my own pride Im going with the latter. Either way, id still **** me. 8)

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

Jealousy. You're a fairly handsome chap.

You look a fair bit like my ex's ex. He was a mad Villa fan as well. Your name isn't Lee G**** is it? That would be a shame because I'd have to hunt you down and smash your back doors in :winkold:

Kinky bugger.

I believe it was a quip at the 'lamps' comment. Nah im not that Lee GStarFaw, its quite easy to work my name out :)

Because they took a risk, got edgy with the design

Yes they did not go down well initially but now, people want them, want to wear them in the pub

& when you see one in good nick, people stare and go, wow !

The Henson kits are iconic because they were so ahead of their time. Yes left field but in a memorable way.

This macron kit will be quickly forgotten

I'd rather have something standard but good than unconventional and shit.

Â