Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Very good memories of Clark's appearances at DM last season, hope he can repeat the job if called on to do so tonight.

Our only hope lies in Arsenal's weakness with their fullbacks, due to injury. Luckily for us, our attacking strength lies in Gabby, so if he can get at them for the full 90...he is our only hope.

I wouldn't be surprised if Heskey, Collins and Bent all start as McCleish talks a load of bollocks when it comes to injuries and availability. Apparently if the opposition don't know what side is available to bore them to death then they might score one less goal past us from a set piece in the resulting thirty seconds of mild bewilderment.

Why would Clark start over Bannan?

Perhaps because he was utter garbage in the last game and frankly who knows where his head is currently? For me he needs to get his life straight before we even think about playing him again, but we are that desperate he will probably continue to be picked

Guzan

Hutton

Cuellar

Dunne

Warnock

Clark

Petrov

Nzogbia

Ireland

Gabby

Albrighton

Clark needs to play in the middle because he has the abilty to pass to a villa shirt unlike Delph at the moment. Ireland needs to play cause he has the vision to release gabby.

I am expecting to get beat so anything above that will be a bonus.

I am just hoping that it is an entertaining game of football (at least Arsenal can play) because almost every game this season has been thoroughly boring to watch.

If we somehow magically pull off an upset tonight it would kick start our season and change the whole mood of the club.

i'm just hoping for a decent performance and a good game for once.

It's been an utter chore watching these crimes against football that McLeish has inflicted upon us this season and especially of late.

I'm not holding my breath. The form Arsenal are in, and the fact we cant even pass a ball to a teammate doesnt give me much hope. I just hope we have worked on defending set pieces and a bit of keep ball this week in training. Not even looking forward to going down there tonight !!

I expect a ridiculous team selection, ridiculous defensive play, at most two shots on goal by Villa and a 4-0 loss.

To be honest I couldn't care less whether we win or lose anymore. Just as well seeing that we do a lot of the first and not much of the latter.

I really dont want to go tonight, its cold wet and its so shit to watch. Before this season I didn't even leave a game before the end, now im hoping we are at least 3-0 down at somepoint so I can go early.

Alex McLeish has ruined this club and entertainment it provided in my life.

Plus, we are going to get **** smashed.