Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

I really dont want to go tonight, its cold wet and its so shit to watch. Before this season I didn't even leave a game before the end, now im hoping we are at least 3-0 down at somepoint so I can go early.

Alex McLeish has ruined this club and entertainment it provided in my life.

Plus, we are going to get **** smashed.

Utterly ridiculous post. Don't go then.

The Guardian - which has a pretty good track record of getting these things right - is saying this morning

Guzan

Hutton Dunne Collins Warnock

Petrov Clark Delph

Albrighton Agbonlahor N'Zogbia

So those who are wanting Clark to start may get their wish but maybe not in the position they expected.

Collins is doubtful, though, so maybe Clark will have to go back 4 and someone else -Bannan or Ireland? - might go midfield.

Why would Clark start over Bannan?

Because our midfield got overrun without Herd to play destroyer.

I really dont want to go tonight, its cold wet and its so shit to watch. Before this season I didn't even leave a game before the end, now im hoping we are at least 3-0 down at somepoint so I can go early.

Why is it?

Ill support the team but our manager is so shit im not expecting anything at all. I bought a ST before he was appointed and im not wasting money. Iv sat through 90 minutes before and watched us get smashed 4/5-0, as long as I think we tried, played okay and gave it go I have no problem, but to watch this is unbearable. If we go 2-0 we aint coming back from it, no point sticking around.

The Guardian - which has a pretty good track record of getting these things right - is saying this morning

Guzan

Petrov Clark Delph

So those who are wanting Clark to start may get their wish but maybe not in the position they expected.

Collins is doubtful, though, so maybe Clark will have to go back 4 and someone else -Bannan or Ireland? - might go midfield.

Well the guardian is totally worng. There is no way he will line up with a 4-3-3 against Arsenal. You need to pull Nzogbia and Allbrighton back so they are almost secondary full backs so its basically a 4-5-1 which will inevitably become a 6-3-1 after about 10 mins :(

Guzan

Allbrighton Petrov Clark Delph Nzogbia

Agbonlahor

Why is it?

Ill support the team but our manager is so shit im not expecting anything at all. I bought a ST before he was appointed and im not wasting money. Iv sat through 90 minutes before and watched us get smashed 4/5-0, as long as I think we tried, played okay and gave it go I have no problem, but to watch this is unbearable. If we go 2-0 we aint coming back from it, no point sticking around.

I'm actually hoping this ends up about 5 or 6 nil so we can really get on McLeishs' back so he pisses off

Guzan

Petrov Clark Delph

Well the guardian is totally worng. There is no way he will line up with a 4-3-3 against Arsenal. You need to pull Nzogbia and Allbrighton back so they are almost secondary full backs so its basically a 4-5-1 which will inevitably become a 6-3-1 after about 10 mins :(

Guzan

Allbrighton Petrov Clark Delph Nzogbia

Agbonlahor

well 4-5-1 when you don't have the ball, 6-3-1 when the ball is near your box and 4-3-3 when you have the ball :)

tonight is a good night to have a go at arsenal, they will line up with 4 centre.backs again. so two make-shift full backs, one of whom is 19 years old. if we have a fluid front 3 with gabby sometimes wide and the others adapting to where he is and have a real go from wide we might be able to get something out of this tonight.

course, we'll have to GET the ball in the first place...

Why is it?

I'm actually hoping this ends up about 5 or 6 nil so we can really get on McLeishs' back so he pisses off

no matter what i think of mcleish, i always want us to win.

I hope it's a cricket score to Arsenal. I've accepted that we need to go backwards in order to go forwards and to be honest, I hate what Aston Villa is becoming. We've got players who I don't like, a manager who I resent, a CEO who is a prick and a Chairman who doesn't appear to give a ****.

I hope it's a cricket score to Arsenal. I've accepted that we need to go backwards in order to go forwards and to be honest, I hate what Aston Villa is becoming. We've got players who I don't like, a manager who I resent, a CEO who is a prick and a Chairman who doesn't appear to give a ****.

just do not get your logic at all. hoping we get stuffed is bonkers.

just do not get your logic at all. hoping we get stuffed is bonkers.

Losing 1-0 is acceptable for McLeish so we need to get spanked in order for him to see something is wrong.