Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

was one of the softest pens you will ever see, if that was a pen there would be 10-15 pens in every premier league game. uttely ridiculous

It was a definite penalty.

if thats a definite penalty then there are 4/5 definite penalties every single time any premier league side gets a corner

was one of the softest pens you will ever see, if that was a pen there would be 10-15 pens in every premier league game. uttely ridiculous

if thats a definite penalty then there are 4/5 definite penalties every single time any premier league side gets a corner

The fact is he stopped Walcott running. I agree it wasn't the most obvious but it still was. If that was Gabby in the box we'd all have been going mental.

Thought a pen when it happened, but couldn't see any actual contact on the replay. Extremely soft.

Playing better than we have all season I'd say. Have looked much more threatening than Arsenal. Good energy too, the players look well up for it. Keep it up and we are definitely not out of it.

....and N'Zogbia just then - flair!

The fact is he stopped Walcott running. I agree it wasn't the most obvious but it still was. If that was Gabby in the box we'd all have been going mental.

ireland was just being held in the box!!!!! stonewall pen!