Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

She asked to see a picture of her, which I deftly batted away.

It's only a matter of time until she does. She'll freak :D 

As long as us VTers see it first then that's fine :D

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Not good mate, I once made the mistake of mentioning that a girl at work asked if I wanted to have a beer after work (I said no). It was a year and half ago and the remarks have only stopped recently. 

Girlfriends/Wives etc are most threatened by someone you work with, its because in reality you spend more time with them. Or at least on average you would spend more time with a work colleague than your partner. 

That made me smile in an ironic way. I used to drop my (now ex) wife to work on my way to my office and she said to me one day "see that bloke going in to the office ? Well, you know **** in my section ? Well, she left her husband last month and moved in with that bloke !!" 

Apparently it was the talk of her workplace for ages, such a scandal !

Fast forward a year or so and my ex leaves me for the same bloke. I presume he'd dumped his previous bird first.

Of course, i laugh about it now :D

• Like 4

Mods - surely, after @Stevo985 had mentioned this office hotty on more than one occasion yet still wont provide photographic evidence (purely for fellow VTers debating purposes and no other reason), then he is due for a few warning points at least ? 

I mean.....I'm not bothered myself....of course...erm....but the likes of poor ol @Xela has needs but would be too shy to ask ;)

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Ha, no, sorry chaps :)

Anyway, there's no comparison. It was just a moment of weakness from me. I was only sharing because I thought you'd find my faux pas this week amusing.

All is good with the current Mrs Stevo :) 

Ah the moment of weakness, I had that happen last year while i was away in the South of France, flirted abit too much with this absolute smokeshow from Italy, and it went too far and i had to tell her i had a GF, she was still all over me (no idea why) still asked me a few times to come visit her in Italy. One of the hardest things iv ever done. But now a year later, so happy i had that test and passed it, im planning to spend the rest of my life with my GF, and this moment only helped me know that. 

So sounds like this might be similar: a good test ultimately showing you how much you care for your misses.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

They are strange creatures, them women. Found a lovely msg on my phone when I finished work. Apparently she isn't upset at all. Is happy to go to her mums, is going to come home and cook dinner too cos she knows I'll be a bit pissy. 

Never cease to confuse the shite out me my missus, can't help but love her, neurotic behaviour and all. 

725a03ecd72bc9c5c794f50440cdb1d8.jpg

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Anyway, there's no comparison. It was just a moment of weakness from me. I was only sharing because I thought you'd find my faux pas this week amusing.

All is good with the current Mrs Stevo :) 

Excellent. You've done the right thing, I'm sure

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

I mean.....I'm not bothered myself....of course...erm....but the likes of poor ol @Xela has needs but would be too shy to ask ;)

Hey, don't drag me into your sordid game :P

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Oi!

I used that for RugeleyVilla!

I remember!

It's a good picture. It's my favourite 'man lying in a urinal' picture. 

Feelings can be a pain sometimes

Even someone who has caused you pain and you know they are bad news, I still can't help but have feelings for her. I hate myself sometimes for being like that. Nothing has happened but i've come across (not literally! - no need for Kenneth Williams meme!) her recently in passing and it's just stoked up things inside me. I'm not going to act on it or even attempt to contact her further but it has just annoyed me. I want to put that chapter of my life behind me. 

I must be a more sensitive soul than I imagined :(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Been asked to leave. She's not long got back from New York and within an hour we were arguing. Apparently she was thinking of ending it before she went away. My drug problem has brought her down to my level and I don't show her enough love unless I'm high or the following day after being high. I'm not the only casualty as she's thinking about ending it with her best mate too because she just doesn't want her in her life anymore. We've just argued about it and for the first time ever I threw my wedding ring at her. Going back later to grab all my stuff. I don't know if it's genuine or it's just that she's came back to reality after living it up in New York. I do know she couldn't wait to get back and see the kids. Had a feeling whilst she was away that something weren't right. Who knows it might be for the best.

18 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Been asked to leave. She's not long got back from New York and within an hour we were arguing. Apparently she was thinking of ending it before she went away. My drug problem has brought her down to my level and I don't show her enough love unless I'm high or the following day after being high. I'm not the only casualty as she's thinking about ending it with her best mate too because she just doesn't want her in her life anymore. We've just argued about it and for the first time ever I threw my wedding ring at her. Going back later to grab all my stuff. I don't know if it's genuine or it's just that she's came back to reality after living it up in New York. I do know she couldn't wait to get back and see the kids. Had a feeling whilst she was away that something weren't right. Who knows it might be for the best.

That's shitty, I'm sorry to hear that pal. 

18 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It's been coming, hasn't it? Still, sorry to hear :(

Â