Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

When we we're first dating we did it in loads of places, off the top of my head I can think of car, country hill, mates doorstep, hospital bed, beach, balcony, outside a restaurant. Marriage and a child has mainly confined it to the marital bed, Rock 'n' Roll.

Someone once told me, before you get married stick a pin in a pinboard everytime you have sex. Once your married, take a pin out everytime you have sex.

You will never remove all the pins.

My current GF told me that sex is good for headaches. She actually texted it to me so I have it in writing! No way she can say no now!!!!

I hinted at it earlier in the thread, but I've had sex on the top deck of the number 6 bus. Seemed like the right thing to do.

Apart from that I haven't been that adventurous. Did it with some slag from where I used to work in the middle of Acocks Green Recreation ground at about 3 in the morning.

Fooled around with my ex in the H&M Changing rooms. Apart from that I think all mine have been in privacy.

When we we're first dating we did it in loads of places.......mates doorstep

:shock:

What in the ****!?!?!? :lol:

All out for the night and were stopping at a mates, we needed two taxis and me and the misses got in one on our own. We got amorous in the taxi, got to the house first and with no key just decided to carry on. He had one of those bristle type mates too, not ideal.

Train

Pub pool table

Villa park (out of hours)

Walsall Cemetery on top of a tomb stone

Multi Story car park

garden

Bus stop

Sandwell valley car park (yes it was a dogging area but I didnt know!) and on that note its not man practice to mention this when commenting on totally un-linked facebook status to which my mom is commenting on ROB YOU BASTARD!!

Beach

Update please.. :)

Right...Monday Update.

Must say it was all a bit 'meh' but that was probably because we didn't plan it that well.

We left the Trafford Centre at around 10pm and headed near home. We drove around in total for about an hour trying to find the right spot. I think that killed the moment as it was more like "lets find somewhere and get it over and done with.

After 2 aborted locations we finally found a good spot. We stayed in the car because of the rain and the deed was done and the seed was sewn. It was cramped and a couple of cars went past which I suppose added to the excitement.

However by the time we had driven round for ages trying to find somewhere, it had killed any 'wow' factor.

On the positive side we have now found a good spot for future exploits!

Hang on, do you live in Manchester? Warn me next time you are feeling adventurous and I'll stay in :winkold:

Train

Pub pool table

Villa park (out of hours)

Walsall Cemetery on top of a tomb stone

Multi Story car park

garden

Bus stop

Sandwell valley car park (yes it was a dogging area but I didnt know!) and on that note its not man practice to mention this when commenting on totally un-linked facebook status to which my mom is commenting on ROB YOU BASTARD!!

Beach

I've some catching up to do.

Right...Monday Update.

Must say it was all a bit 'meh' but that was probably because we didn't plan it that well.

We left the Trafford Centre at around 10pm and headed near home. We drove around in total for about an hour trying to find the right spot. I think that killed the moment as it was more like "lets find somewhere and get it over and done with.

After 2 aborted locations we finally found a good spot. We stayed in the car because of the rain and the deed was done and the seed was sewn. It was cramped and a couple of cars went past which I suppose added to the excitement.

However by the time we had driven round for ages trying to find somewhere, it had killed any 'wow' factor.

Hang on, do you live in Manchester? Warn me next time you are feeling adventurous and I'll stay in :winkold:

Don't worry. I don't live in Manchester

Right...Monday Update.

Don't worry. I don't live in Manchester

*Wipes brow* Should have just gone all out and gone for it on the slopes of Chill Factore

I am quite consistent when commenting on FB...smutty to everyone ;-)

So glad my missus is not on my friends list!

So glad my missus is not on my friends list!

So glad my missus understands my ways :mrgreen:

Â