Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Update please.. :)

Right...Monday Update.

Must say it was all a bit 'meh' but that was probably because we didn't plan it that well.

We left the Trafford Centre at around 10pm and headed near home. We drove around in total for about an hour trying to find the right spot. I think that killed the moment as it was more like "lets find somewhere and get it over and done with.

After 2 aborted locations we finally found a good spot. We stayed in the car because of the rain and the deed was done and the seed was sewn. It was cramped and a couple of cars went past which I suppose added to the excitement.

However by the time we had driven round for ages trying to find somewhere, it had killed any 'wow' factor.

On the positive side we have now found a good spot for future exploits!

had a similar experience about a year ago...

drove around for a while until finding a secluded spot and parked in front of an office building...

only after did we realise the companies security camera was pointing directly through the windscreen...

the security tapes for the guard the next morning must have made for interesting viewing

You need to be more spontaneous my friend. Go out, have a few drinks then find a spot to do it on the way home. You'll be less tense due to the alcohol and probably more up for it at the same time.

You need to be more spontaneous my friend. Go out, have a few drinks then find a spot to do it on the way home. You'll be less tense due to the alcohol and probably more up for it at the same time.

Yeah probably. Although one of us (me) couldn't drink because we were driving.

As I say it was enjoyable but the 1hr search for a spot killed it really.

i find myself in unfamilar terrotory now

i have become close to a friend of mine (not a very close friend) but a friend i have known for a while now and i am attracted to her and i am sure she is into me as she has been texting me every day and she came with me on a double date for her friend and a friend of mine

ive been with shed loads of girls but never with a girl mate. its funny how life turns!

i find myself in unfamilar terrotory now

i have become close to a friend of mine (not a very close friend) but a friend i have known for a while now and i am attracted to her and i am sure she is into me as she has been texting me every day and she came with me on a double date for her friend and a friend of mine

ive been with shed loads of girls but never with a girl mate. its funny how life turns!

What a great basis to date a girl. You already have a friendship and common interests.

The only downside is if the relationship ends....however you said she isn't a "very close friend" anyway.

Yeah probably. Although one of us (me) couldn't drink because we were driving.

As I say it was enjoyable but the 1hr search for a spot killed it really.

Yeah I get that, the spontaneity is one of the biggest thrills about public sex so it can be a bit awkward when that's gone. Like you said though, now you have a spot you can go back to. Personally though, I hate sex in cars. Too cramped and uncomfortable.

It's a tad more risky (although a lot more of a turn-on) to do it outside. You have plenty of space and if she gets turned on by the potential of being caught then obviously this is even more risky then doing it in your car.

What you really want is a big local park or nature walk area. Go there on a nice summer evening when it stays light until about 9 or 10pm and it's still warm and dry, walk around for a while, find a secluded spot and just go for it. It's intense, so it won't take either of you long. Maybe bring a few blankets with you. Much better than an awkward fumble in the back of a car.

yeah i am going to bite the bullet and ask he rout just working out how to structure the text so it comes across as something i just want us to do not others but not too formal either

so far i have come up with followed by we should go for a lil drink, although i still maintain you won't be able to keep up with me ;-)

not asking directly just assuming she will want to come!

What you really want is a big local park or nature walk area. Go there on a nice summer evening when it stays light until about 9 or 10pm and it's still warm and dry, walk around for a while, find a secluded spot and just go for it. It's intense, so it won't take either of you long. Maybe bring a few blankets with you. Much better than an awkward fumble in the back of a car.

If you choose to do this, i suggest you don't watch Zodiac first.

Public sex, eh? Done the car thing, it's crap. Swimming pool changing room was a bit better. I've also had a w*nk on a long-haul flight, am I technically in the mile high club?

Â