Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Do you at least get blowie's off of them at least? If it's just them going at it and you're left playing with yourself in the corner then I'd suspect your missus has different motives to what she has told you. I'd be worried if I'm honest but it's not for me.

Not sure I'd like to see my missus (if i had one!) eat another women's snatch while I watched. Wouldn't seem right.

I'd **** love it! But alas no chance at all
  • Like 2

the missus has signed us up to a couple of swinging/sex websites where you meet other people for fun. we have spoken about doing this for a bit but today we finally started the ball rolling but no other men are to be involved which might sound like its unfair for the missus but im not allowed to have intercourse with the other women involved. my missus has been with women before and she finds women attractive so she will enjoy it. what do i get out of it? well i see two women at it infront of me which will be great but i also get to join in to a degree but as ive said i cant have sex with the other women involved. we think it will spice things up and we think we will enjoy it but there is a possibility it wont be for us or one of us wont enjoy it as we hoped but we shall see, wont be doing anything just yet though as we want to make sure its what we want and when we do start it will just be a now and again thing. so there you go VT make what you can of that  :)

So your missus gets to have sex with someone else (albeit a woman) and you don't?

But you're allowed to watch?

Sounds fair!

It's like that time I took my missus to the cinema. She couldn't see the screen, but she could see how much I was enjoying it.

If my missus suggested that I'd be furious to be quite honest.

• Like 1

the missus has signed us up to a couple of swinging/sex websites where you meet other people for fun. we have spoken about doing this for a bit but today we finally started the ball rolling but no other men are to be involved which might sound like its unfair for the missus but im not allowed to have intercourse with the other women involved. my missus has been with women before and she finds women attractive so she will enjoy it. what do i get out of it? well i see two women at it infront of me which will be great but i also get to join in to a degree but as ive said i cant have sex with the other women involved. we think it will spice things up and we think we will enjoy it but there is a possibility it wont be for us or one of us wont enjoy it as we hoped but we shall see, wont be doing anything just yet though as we want to make sure its what we want and when we do start it will just be a now and again thing. so there you go VT make what you can of that  :)

So your missus gets to have sex with someone else (albeit a woman) and you don't?

Sounds fair!

It's like that time I took my missus to the cinema. She couldn't see the screen, but she could see how much I was enjoying it.

He'll be alright as long as he takes his vacuum cleaner with him. ;)

• Like 1

Sounds like his missus wants to have her c0ck and eat it.

• Like 1

Sounds fair!

When you put it like that it seems even worse!

Why can't you give the other woman your length Ruge? 

it was my idea, well i put the idea in her head and i said i would not have sex with these other women but there is plenty of other stuff that can be done  :P to see my mrs with another woman would not bother me hence why we are thinking of doing it, i will be involved as well so it wont be me just sat there watching them and feeling left out ha. as ive said it may not happen yet but we have spoken to a very sexy girl from lovely birmingham and shes interested in a threesum but we will see. since we spoke about doing this it has made our sex life better as we have not stopped for the last week or so but today we have fell out a few times so it will probably get put to one side for the moment.

Sounds fair!

When you put it like that it seems even worse!

Why can't you give the other woman your length Ruge? 

because its very very toxic.

we both also keep wrestling with our conscience as parents as we have two great kids who make us very happy, they already have a dad who has a drug problem so im not completely sure i want to enter that kind of world as well. it dont take a lot for my mrs to feel like a bad mum either because whenever she has a night out she feels really guilty the next day and is tearful sometimes. its a risk but then other times it seems like a great idea.

I don't mean to sound patronising or judgemental, Ruge, but do you not think that perhaps drug and relationship counselling is a better alternative to a threesome? That seems like papering over the cracks and it could potentially cause a whole set of new problems.

I don't doubt you both love your kids more than anything, but I think you should be doing what's best for them and I'm not sure your wife shagging another girl is necessarily the right answer.

• Like 3

I don't mean to sound patronising or judgemental, Ruge, but do you not think that perhaps drug and relationship counselling is a better alternative to a threesome? That seems like papering over the cracks and it could potentially cause a whole set of new problems.

I don't doubt you both love your kids more than anything, but I think you should be doing what's best for them and I'm not sure your wife shagging another girl is necessarily the right answer.

your right mate, today has been another bad day with us falling out again all day,yesterday was the same. so much stuff going on at the moment and its easy to choose the fun option but as you say it could create a even bigger problem, we have been through quite a bit shit and some of it we are not fully over it. we had a chat when i got in from work which ended up with us arguin again, she dont know how to be around me and i dont know wether im here or there as im just on auto pilot at the moment. very tired of it and just want to go sleep for a couple of weeks.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Â