Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

After my exploits at the weekend when I go to the toilet I'm pissing all over the place, generally like a spray and am having great difficulty in keeping the wee in the bowl. Skin on my j Arthur hasn't fully went back into place yet and when the point hits the underwear god what **** pain. It's like somebody sticking a needle right in the eye. Have tried to pull the skin back over again and then hold it in place for a while but still no joy.

I'm in recovery lads and lasses and DHUTWU is not for the faint hearted.

Did you remember to use a pipe cleaner?

pipecleaner-man.jpg

• Like 2

After my exploits at the weekend when I go to the toilet I'm pissing all over the place, generally like a spray and am having great difficulty in keeping the wee in the bowl. Skin on my j Arthur hasn't fully went back into place yet and when the point hits the underwear god what **** pain. It's like somebody sticking a needle right in the eye. Have tried to pull the skin back over again and then hold it in place for a while but still no joy.

I'm not sure you did it right...

Don't tell me you went in with no preparation beforehand?

Rookie Dookie Mistake.

Told you it would hurt ;)

• Like 1

I'm not sure you did it right...

Don't tell me you went in with no preparation beforehand?

Rookie Dookie Mistake.

Yeah loads of prep work on her and me. Went to Ann Summers and got what I needed. Before going in my little fella smelt like a stick of rock but afterwards had the appearance of a slice of chocolate fudge cake with added cream.

She hadn't done it before either way and while it was nice to be there first it might have been better for me at least that she was more experienced. Hopefully second time won't be just as bad but my j Arthur needs more repair time.

[my penis had] the appearance of a slice of chocolate fudge cake with added cream.

brian-vomiting-o.gif

Just stick to the normal route*, people.

*Unless you are gay, of course. Then you've no choice but to soldier on and learn from our friend's errors.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner
  • Like 1

[my penis had] the appearance of a slice of chocolate fudge cake with added cream.

brian-vomiting-o.gif

Just stick to the normal route*, people.

*Unless you are gay, of course. Then you've no choice but to soldier on and learn from our friend's errors.

You've definitely gone wrong if your bell end resembles this 

warm-chocolate-fudge-cake-with-caramel-b

Â