Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Boooo... sent a text earlier just saying "thanks for the lovely night blah blah blah" and not had one back. That one is dead in the water now.

Pretty 'kin gutted actually. :(

Pics now plz

See I'm a good conversationalist at the start, then people realise what a clearing in the woods I am and it fades out.

Wow is this sarcasm... ? If not then this is the complete opposite to myself aha im so confident with girls that I know or know of (to a certain extent).

But new girls ? No way lol. I dont know where to start... im not a fan of the old ' excuse me do you have a lighter ' >__>

See I'm a good conversationalist at the start, then people realise what a clearing in the woods I am and it fades out.

Wow is this sarcasm... ? If not then this is the complete opposite to myself

Do you mean people think you're a clearing in the woods until they get talking to you?

Wow is this sarcasm... ? If not then this is the complete opposite to myself

Do you mean people think you're a clearing in the woods until they get talking to you?

No ! Ah man erm yeah I shoulda thought about that one a bit more...

• Like 1

Wow is this sarcasm... ? If not then this is the complete opposite to myself aha im so confident with girls that I know or know of (to a certain extent).

But new girls ? No way lol. I dont know where to start... im not a fan of the old ' excuse me do you have a lighter ' >__>

Nah it's pretty funny really. Prime example of this was when I started at school in September.

The first day I was chatting tonnes with the Y3 teacher and we were hitting it off, then by day 3 I was trying way too hard and looked like a clearing in the woods. We're fine and she likes me enough (like as mates) but I killed any chance of romance.

I've just got myself my first POF crazy stalker  :hooray: 

Always wanted one, but now I feel quite sorry for her. Just won't stop messaging even though i've stopped replying due to her craziness. 

Think i'm going to get away from internet dating for a little while, it's **** strange. 

• Like 1

I got laid last night at a party and I don't even remember introducing myself to the girl, let alone anything else. It was one of those 'wake up with a handful of boob and a big grin' moments.

Although now it's all over and this is why I don't like one night stands. It's just all a bit meh after it's all over and you part ways and I never feel great after, just get a bit down. The single life can only give you so much joy. I prefer consistent sex with one person where things can get adventurous and more frequent.

• Like 3

I've just got myself my first POF crazy stalker  :hooray: 

Always wanted one, but now I feel quite sorry for her. Just won't stop messaging even though i've stopped replying due to her craziness. 

Think i'm going to get away from internet dating for a little while, it's **** strange. 

I had one of those! Mine was from Dortmund, was obsessed with cats, threatened to move to London and attempted to send me a book with some cutout pictures of me in it from the holiday I met her at. Genuinely frightening experience.

I got laid last night at a party and I don't even remember introducing myself to the girl, let alone anything else. It was one of those 'wake up with a handful of boob and a big grin' moments.

Although now it's all over and this is why I don't like one night stands. It's just all a bit meh after it's all over and you part ways and I never feel great after, just get a bit down. The single life can only give you so much joy. I prefer consistent sex with one person where things can get adventurous and more frequent.

Did you get her number?

Oh and pics or GTFO

• Like 1

Did you get her number?

Oh and pics or GTFO

I didn't. She doesn't live anywhere near me so there was nothing to gain from getting her number other than getting her number, ignoring her texts and then getting criticism from her friends for doing so. Only a 6.5/10 anyway I'd say.

And no pictures! I did not bring my photography apparatus to bed with me.

Did you DHUTWU?

A handful of boob eh.

Indeed. Like a herd of cows. Or a school of fish.

Did you DHUTWU?

I've never D anyone UTWU :(

Â