Steve Bruce Sacked (Merged)

TheDrums

We couldn't even convince Martinez to come for a chat and MoN is better than the current clown in charge.

Would anyone be pleased if Sunderland finished above us over the next few years?

Fixed it for you :winkold:

We couldn't even convince Martinez to come for a chat and MoN is better than the current clown in charge.

No, Martinez simply chose to stay with Wigan out of loyalty, nothing what so ever to do with Villa.

No, that is what Martinez said. And of course he'd say that. We have no idea really, but other things such as what Villa offered him are certainly possible reasons.

I think either Hughes or MON would have Sunderland above us before long.

Looks like Sunderland are showing some ambition - given that it looks like either Hughes or MON will end up there.

Rmber our managerial search ? Martinez , McLaren , McLeish....

Yes but no one was available in the summer

...Well apart from Hughes........

....and Ancellotti..............

....oh and Benitez..........

so Randy really had no choice to appoint Mcleish :lol:

Yeh tapping up a proven failed Bluenose manager whose more negative than Gary Megson who was on brink of being sacked anyway was the only available option.

:oops:

I get the anti-McLeish sentiment, we all do but I have to ask...

Are you gay for Gary Megson?

Yeh tapping up a proven failed Bluenose manager whose more negative than Gary Megson who was on brink of being sacked anyway was the only available option.

:oops:

I get the anti-McLeish sentiment, we all do but I have to ask...

Are you gay for Gary Megson?

Nope but its worth pointing out what type a caliber of manager we appointed in summer.

A manager of less pedigree than Gary Megson.

Thats how bad and stupid of an appointment McLeish was.

Meanwhile Sunderland sack Bruce (another manager who whilst is crap but still much better than McClown) and look to appoint either Hughes or MON.

You're free to be yourself around us, nobody here will judge (I've got a thing for that fiery cheek of a man Villas-Boas myself :winkold:). It's just that you've mentioned (or "pointed out") Megson's name 20 times since last Tuesday. :detect:

Â