Steve Bruce Sacked (Merged)

TheDrums

I'm convinced McLeish will get it right

Really?

Well i HOPE he has some sort of road to damascus conversion but so far has been thoroughly predictable like everyone (bar our owners) predicted.

Tho i dont think even the most ardent of McLeish critics thought we'd be playing Heskey in midfield in his first choice team every game .

I don't know, I'd like to think mon is due a shit one, I wanted him to get Liverpool and get hounded out like woy, already seen some of the myths about him on Twitter (myths that for 2 years I wholely bought in to tbf) I think he'll **** it up

Sunderland fans are in for a shock when wes brown goes all Hollywood

NowDoINotLikeThat has a habbit of creating manager memes. First Mick McCarthy, now Gary Megson. Who next? :lol:

PHIL BROWN

Not been relegated from Prem (hed gone when Hull were relegated)

Had Hull playing much better football than any McLeish side.

PHIL BROWN >>> McCRAP

FACTS.

Just curious why you changed from Mick?

Also i think these managers are getting NRC syndrome, both were terrible and well on their way to relegation before they were sacked.

NowDoINotLikeThat has a habbit of creating manager memes. First Mick McCarthy, now Gary Megson. Who next? :lol:

PHIL BROWN

Not been relegated from Prem (hed gone when Hull were relegated)

Had Hull playing much better football than any McLeish side.

PHIL BROWN >>> McCRAP

FACTS.

Just curious why you changed from Mick?

Also i think these managers are getting NRC syndrome, both were terrible and well on their way to relegation before they were sacked.

Mick McCarthy is undeniably a much better manager than McLeish. As was proven alone last season .

Not to mention Mick's more experience in Premiership and at international level in tournaments with Ireland.

Its debatable that so is Gary Megson and yes even Phil Brown are better.

This is the caliber of manager we are talking about in McLeish .

Ironically the McLeish appointment reminds me of Gary Megson appointment at Bolton . No one wanted him.

Which is why the appointment of him was so bloody ridiculous and unless he has a road to damascus conversion is why he has been so predictably useless and awful thus far.

Steve Kean aside - i genuinely don't see a worse or more regressive manager currently in the Premiership.

Sunderland are currently looking at MON or Hughes - we looked at Martinez , McLaren & McLeish

Mark Hughes BTW - a manager that we deliberately overlooked for what ?

A curmudgeon proven failure in Prem of a manager in McLeish - a manager who also has no record whatsoever with any decent football , no record with youth , whose track record in Prem is serial relegations with one most boring sides ever to grace the Prem - and he had money at Blues compared to some - he had players like Larrson , Hleb , Bentley and mostly ignored them.

McLeish werent even cheap.

Â