Steve Bruce Sacked (Merged)

TheDrums

Gary Megson has more experience in Prem and only relegated a side from it once.

Both have sides playing negative woeful antifootball but McWank is even more negative.

Megson got West Brom into Prem league for first time in 16 years i think it was. Massive achievement . Especially as with no money.

Relegated them once.

But got them back up straight away again with no money at all.

He was sacked from West Brom whilst they were still in the Premiership.

Did pretty OK at Bolton - never relegated - despite no money and being massively unpopular from the off. SIgned some decent players for them (including Gary Cahill)

if McLeish excells himself he might be as par with someone like Gary Megson was at Bolton one day .

Thats how bad McCrap is.

Megsons relegation is one of the worst teams in Premier League history. o lose 24 of 38 is just awful. Funny you keep pointing out the 'no money' thing as defense for him. What's the net spend for AMc since he's been at Villa? I don't rate him, but the man has been given no help.

Yeah, the team that hardly attacks and has Heskey as our creative midfield player with 46% pass success rate will beat Fergie.

McLeish will bend over for "Sir" Alex thanking him for getting him a job in a league he was relegated from twice. Manners and all that.

No, that is what Martinez said. And of course he'd say that. We have no idea really, but other things such as what Villa offered him are certainly possible reasons.

in reality Martinez knew he was leaving a very safe job in which Whelan wont sack him into being on a potential dole queue at Villa in 6 months

Looks like Sunderland are showing some ambition - given that it looks like either Hughes or MON will end up there

sounds just like feelers to their agents to me. sha showed ambition a few years ago when they approached Lippi didnt mean he got or wanted the job

Well maybe i'll start mentioning Steve Bruce instead of Gary Megson.

Or maybe even Phil Brown!

yeah though none have won a domestic trophy in the English game.

That doesn't really mean much given his two relegations. SHA's Carling Cup victory was one of the luckiest cup runs I've ever seen in my entire life. McLeish is a terrible manager.

Â