Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

Have recently returned from a holiday in London, and I would say that if you have to go fondling people then riding the underground in london would be a better way to get your rocks off than trying it on stage ?!

Have recently returned from a holiday in London, and I would say that if you have to go fondling people then riding the underground in london would be a better way to get your rocks off than trying it on stage ?!

Ah, yes, that's what the paedophile thread needs; constructive advice. :suspect:

Lostprophets singer Ian Watkins charged with child sex offences

Welsh rock star charged with conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with female under 13 and possession of indecent images

• Press Association
  • guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 19 December 2012 09.01 GMT

Ian-Watkins-Lostprophets-008.jpg

Ian Watkins, the lead singer of Lostprophets. Photograph: Pier Marco Tacca/WireImage

Welsh rock star Ian Watkins is to appear before magistrates charged with child sex offences, police have said.

Officers said the Lostprophets vocalist – whose hits include Last Train Home – had been arrested as part of a continuing investigation.

A spokesman said: "A Pontypridd man has been charged with sexual offences against children and is due to appear at Cardiff magistrates court today.

"The 35-year-old has been charged with conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with a female under 13 and possession/distribution of indecent images of children.

"In order to assist their investigation, South Wales police has named the man as Ian Watkins, a member of the rock group Lostprophets."

Police added that two women, aged 20 and 24 from Doncaster, South Yorkshire, and Bedford respectively, had been charged with "similar offences" and were also due to appear in court.

All three were questioned at Cardiff Bay police station.

Senior investigating officer Detective Inspector Peter Doyle said specially trained staff were available to speak to anyone with concerns or information regarding this investigation.

"I want to encourage anyone who has any concerns or information which they think may be relevant to contact us," he added.

"Safeguarding children involved in such cases is always a high priority and as such measures have already been taken."

Police are asking anyone with any information concerning the investigation to contact the Operation Globe incident room on 0800 056 0154, or the NSPCC on 0800 389 5347.

My 17 year old son was posting stuff about Watkins on FB about 6 months ago.

When I asked him what it was about he said it was all over Twitter and Watkins was making no effort to hide his admiration for a certain under age girl.

I thought he was calling him a paedo because he didn't like the Welsh

My 17 year old son was posting stuff about Watkins on FB about 6 months ago.

When I asked him what it was about he said it was all over Twitter and Watkins was making no effort to hide his admiration for a certain under age girl.

I thought he was calling him a paedo because he didn't like the Welsh

There's been rumours going around about him for a long time now. It's the sort of stuff you read and then think it can't possibly be true because it's so **** up. But it seems to match what he's been charged with, conspiring to rape a 1 year old girl and beastility.

Read the comments on here from 11 months ago, it's like a crystal ball into todays charges.

This is like an advent calendar, isnt it? Police have now arrested the weatherman Fred Talbot (you know him: Richard and Judy, jumping around on a huge map of the British Isles in Liverpool's Albert Dock and occasionally falling into the water) has been arrested today.

This is like an advent calendar, isnt it? Police have now arrested the weatherman Fred Talbot (you know him: Richard and Judy, jumping around on a huge map of the British Isles in Liverpool's Albert Dock and occasionally falling into the water) has been arrested today.

He wasn't shagging Elton Welsby when he was that young surely?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a little shocked at the extent of these allegations and investigations. It's very uncomfortable to learn that all of these famous, powerful people have been involved in or suspected to be involved in child abuse.

The key issue here is the stereotypes of sex offenders are being broken. They aint all middle aged, overweight, hairy blokes who wear national health glasses. They are also people in positions of authority, power and fame who feel because of their status that they can get away with these abuses.

The types of abuse being committed by these rich, famous and powerful people are in my opinion the most callous (if indeed you can rank abuse in this way). Saville knew what he was doing was wrong, but he did it because he knew he could get away with it. He simply had no regard for his victims.

Heil 28/10/12:

'This Savile witch hunt is getting silly:'

Jim Davidson claims BBC 'has gone mental' over child sex scandal and that innocent stars could be falsely accused

Comedian Jim Davidson has slammed the ‘silly’ celebrity witch hunt over the Jimmy Savile scandal.

The 58-year-old entertainer, from Kidbrooke, south-east London, suggested that rumours over the identity of people who may have sexually abused children could lead to stars being falsely accused.

Davidson admitted knowing about problems with Savile before the recent allegations came out, saying the late presenter was ‘just another pervert’ and ‘there are lots of them in showbiz’.

He wrote on his blog, under the title 'Enough is enough': 'The Jimmy Savile witch hunt is going a bit silly now. We all are starting to speculate and accuse - even in jest. So no, I don’t know who’s next.

‘Well, if I was in the pub with the lads it would be a different story. Everyone has had the nod.

‘Everyone is now an expert. Just pick someone you don’t like and say it’s them. So I’ll be the first one to knock it on the head and belt up. How’s about that then?’

It came days after Davidson claimed that he knew who would be the next person to be exposed over the scandal, and then wrote that everyone is trying to 'have a guess', reported the Sunday Mirror.

The entertainer, who starts a UK tour in Bedford in three weeks’ time, added that the BBC has ‘finally gone mental’ over the Savile affair after making ‘a programme blaming the BBC’.

He said: ‘This hot bed of “leftyness” has asked itself the question: "Should we have known?" The answer is "yes". We all knew didn't we?

'A bloke who's a loner dresses and acts like a nonce and thinks he is the most important person in the world. Hmmm. I knew... and didn't do anything.

'Mind you I had no proof. To me he was just another pervert.’

more on link - sorry it's the Heil

Edited by snowychap

Â