Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

Wonder how the public will respond if it is shown / proved that a former (deceased) prime minister was a known peadophile?

She wasn't was she ;)
Maybe just before her time
That's scary. I'm gonna have to go and cuddle my Teddy bear ...

Why do most peadophiles have beards?

Do they?

*has a shave*

'Sir' James didn't, and he was the king of the Peter files. Neither did Jonathan King. Hairy cornflake not up on peter file charge. It's just rofl isn't it?

Wonder how the public will respond if it is shown / proved that a former (deceased) prime minister was a known peadophile?

She wasn't was she ;)

......book yourself a yachting holiday around Jersey too. Don't forget Teddy's ticket.....

She wasn't was she ;)
......book yourself a yachting holiday around Jersey too. Don't forget Teddy's ticket.....

.....whilst listening to "Summer Holiday" booming out the speakers. You won't get a suntan in the shadows though....

She wasn't was she ;)
Such things would make someone highly vulnerable to blackmail / coercion by third parties with an agenda, maybe even so far as to tell lies to the public in campaigns of vital national importance...

Have read elsewhere that detectives who investigated historic allegations were forced to sign gagging orders and / or the OSA.

Can you tell what it is yet?

Edited by Awol

Do they?

*has a shave*

yep,its a well known fact. Anyone with a beard is more likely to commit those kind of crimes.

Or if not beards then baseball caps. I find baseball caps highly suspect.

What do people think of the reaction from people on Social media regarding Feltz Rolf Harris claims! Personally I don't see why she came out with it....Just jumping on the bandwagon.... 

Do they?

*has a shave*

yep,its a well known fact. Anyone with a beard is more likely to commit those kind of crimes.

Or if not beards then baseball caps. I find baseball caps highly suspect.

Oh dear, my Sunday afternoon look of shellsuit, cigar, lots of jewellery, baseball cap and beard needs updating 

• Like 2

I remember being accused of rape, some girl who I kind of knew got raped in town one night and for some unknown reason one of the bouncers at one of the late night bars started spreading my name about saying I'd done it. The girl who got raped knew it wernt me but it went all around town and CID had to come up and interview me because it had spread that much. CID knew I had not done it but they had to rule it out, that night I was up my mates shooting speed and the plan was to go into town later but we got that messed up we just stayed up his house all night thank god. I'd always had run ins with the bouncers over the years but why this one said it was me I don't know. As soon as I found out who had mentioned my name I went into town with a hammer in one hand and a axe in the other, as I was walking up towards the late night bar where this bouncer worked they were all standing outside. As soon as they saw me they ran inside and the shutters went down,good job they did because back then I would of just gone straight for the tosser with what I had in my hand. That wernt the way I normally went about things but I was in a rage and rightly so. Obviously I done one pretty quick because I knew they had rang the police, I threw what I had in some bushes and carried on with my night. Anyway guess what happend next, I pull this girl and she had heard about these rumours but like everyone she knew it was bullshit. Her phone goes while were at mine and its her old man giving her grief about watching what she does because of this so called rapist who goes by the name of me. Then to top it off we catch a taxi from mine in the morning into town and the taxi driver is on about this rapist who goes by the name of me. I just snapped and put him right and to be fair the girl I was with did. Luckily for me I got on with most people in town so they stuck up for me but I still can't get my head around why that bouncer said that.

What do people think of the reaction from people on Social media regarding Feltz Rolf Harris claims! Personally I don't see why she came out with it....Just jumping on the bandwagon.... 

It probably didn't happen in all honesty.

i just wonder how far this goes.by that i mean it could'nt just be a few tv/radio stars doing this.i wonder if others were involved(say judges,mp's and other notables).i wonder whether it is like the belgian scandal of a few years ago.

I would say that logically if the late 70 / 80's has produced X of entertainers / DJ's who were involved just imagine how many MP's and Lord's were / are at it.  It seems that there are common denominators to all of this and it's opportunity / wealth / fame /  self importance with a varying combination of the these.  I don't know the seats spread in the early 80's in the House of C but seeing as my ingredients are all overflowing in your average MP then poor Mr "call me dave" cameron will now have to stop visiting Narnia and finally come out of the closet,  it's going to be rammed with skeleton's trying to get out real soon so unless he can find some sort of traffic system (Maybe like a Blue Oyster card) that terraced house he is occupying will get a bit full.  Think of all them horrible people running the country in the 80's and what they did to normal adult people,  imagine what they could do with totally defenceless people at their disposal.   :angry:   I hope I am wrong but I think the missing files says all I need really.

It probably didn't happen in all honesty.

Hand in her knickers she said,  it's all fun and games unless it's your mrs I suppose and that's how I look at it.  Imagine if it did happen to Felz for real,  I for one feel a bit sorry for her.

If it was Fiona Bruce for example the reaction would be totally different I think,  that's wrong in my world.

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D

Â