Modern Warfare 3

juanpabloangel18

Yeah, thanks all. It was fun even though I'm shit. I just run like a mad man and try to take out whoever I can...

I can't do Saturday as I will be down at VP for the match, yet I can do Sunday at some point.

Cheers fellas, good sesh! I won't be on saturday night as i'm going to see Coldplay(i know, i know), should be on Sunday though!

P.S. Is it wrong that I enjoyed it more in the first couple games when I was shooting against you lot? :twisted:

Back to the game itself, during our session I unlocked that MK 14 rifle (FAL equivalent single-shot). Only used it once in that last game on Seatown, but it packed a hell of a punch. Might switch over to it and see how I get on.

Is nobody gonna start a 'proper' VT clan? Had a quick look on Elite last night and there are already a few Aston Villa clans. I dont know how to join them though. Maybe you can only join with an invite unless of course you create the clan yourself.

Played my first game on it in about 10 days and still not enjoying it. Don't think I'll ever get into this unfortunately.

You probably won't ever enjoy it, or any other CoD if you play it once every week or two. It took me a little over a day of playing time for things to start to go well, the spawns seem to have slightly improved but that may be just me. That's not to say they're good though.

It doesn't bother me so much but there seems to be almost no long distance fighting on this, it's basically not possible with the maps.

hi all, got it for £30 all in from play trade. always blink and you miss em deals, but actually got in there first for a change.

Been unable to play due to the little um, who's 8 months and in a sleep routine now.

when are you guys usually online and any gamer tags i can add?

cheers all

Â