RIP Paddy: Anyone wanting funeral details PM LV or mark359

wiggyrichard

Hellfire, almost literally never one to moan, frank and honest about his illness and a top top fella. To the Michael Owen lookalike in the sky, jah bless young Patrick, our conversations about the Stourbridge vs Halesowen derby will never be forgotton. RIP man.

I never met Paddy in real life, but I used to enjoy his VT posts (especially when I used to frequent the boards more five or so years ago). He was a top poster - intelligent, witty, & good banter. He was also very candid, but highly positive about his illness.

I thought he was over the worst of it, so this is a huge, huge shock.

RIP mate.

A good day just turned shit :-(

A shit day just got even shitter!

Although I think it makes my worries seem inconsequential when looked at in this context.

Never met, but shared a like-minded chat or two.

RIP Paddy

This is just so so sad. I was only looking (before I heard) at Rogues Gallery thred - early pages and Paddy was on there. Such a vibrant handsome young man - what a tragic waste. I was always full of admiration for the way he was handling his treatment. Tragic

RIP free of pain Paddy

Found out the sad news via Twitter. I'm almost entirely an occasional lurker on VT these days, but just had to break my silence to express my sadness at the loss of Paddy. Never met the lad but, like so many on here I felt like I knew him. RIP mate.

RIP Paddy. You'll be greatly missed. Not met more of a fighter in my life than Paddy. He also laughed at my jokes which is a rare thing! Gutted, the fight was long and hard for him but he never ceased to amaze me how strong he was. Truly saddened. RIP.

I don't post often nowadays but I felt compelled to offer my condolences to Paddy's family and friends. He was one of the few people whom I wholly respected that I have known online: not only because of his abilty to fight his ill health with so much courage (and humour) but for the humanity, sense of maturity and above all, because he was a really good person. One who will be sorely missed.

All the best in the sky, Paddy. I know you'll be looking down on your beloved family, friends and Villa.

very sad news

i never met him but i remember when he found out i lived in leeds at the same time as him he invited me out of the blue to travel to a match with him...unfortunately i couldn't make it....

he was obviously liked very much and many people will miss him

RIP Paddy

Â