RIP Paddy: Anyone wanting funeral details PM LV or mark359

wiggyrichard

I hope his family gets to see this thread.

Don't worry I have passed on all the messages to Pat's mum and dad. Thank you again for all of your kind words. Pat truly was an incredible person and that is reflected by the amount of people his passing has affected.

I read that article with a huge ball in my throat, kinda choked me up a bit. He made me laugh a lot and his outlook on life is something to be admired. I never met him, but yet I feel like shedding a tear for the guy. RIP Paddy. Holte Ender in the Sky!!

I never met Paddy, unlike some on here. I never really knew him save for posts on this website. But he came across as a really decent genuine chap.

This really is a hateful disease and having lost family members to it (as I guess most of us have really) it is such a dreadful disease. Paddy came across really positively in the face of this and it is to his immense credit. He never let it get him down or stop him doing the things he wanted to do, well at least that is how he came across.

One of the things he loved doing of course was watching Villa and that is what brings us all together so he really was one of us.

His passing really shows us though that despite all the arguments and posts that go on on this site, there are things far more important. Which sounds strange really as to Paddy I think football and Villa were really the important things!

RIP Paddy I never read one of your posts that had a go at anyone else on this site, genuine chap genuine fan.

Â