Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Would love to believe DB would be up for this & kick their arses......but.....can see no better than a 0-1 to us until the 93rd minute when they equalise.

Ireland must start for me, the only bit of creativity we have in the squad. Also i would replace Herd with Delph.

Why on earth would you have Fabian Delph anywhere near the 1st team???

Because he's better than Herd.

really??? I dont agree with that. Delph is very very poor IMO

herd is a league 1 player at best

How can you say that based on the few appearances he's had this season?

A League One player that has been our MOTM in the two games that he has played for us this season and one of those was only for 20 minutes!

Some people have very interesting views. He might not be up to the standards of Ethan ....... no I won't go there! :winkold:

we have got to go 442.....

i **** sick of watching us create bugger all with bent up front on his won chasing lost causes....

but we wont...Big Eck will play 1 up front and yet again hope heskey turns in to messi to thread those pin point passes to Bent

if he plays 451 with heskey in the team then our manager is utterly clueless

Until Herd got sent off last week we looked quite good in midfield. Looking forward to seeing him play again and Heskey will put a shift in.

Against teams like Sunderland, we need some physical prescence in midfield. Let's hope we can make some chances!