Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

oh what a surprise, Heskey yet again asked to be a playmaker.....

gonna stick a bet on now i think....Villa to have 0 shots on target...

absolutely no balance to that team whatsoever...

cue Heskey, Gabby and N'Zogbia not knowing what their role is, swapping wings to no effect while bent jogs around like a league 1 striker

Where is Jenas? Didn't McLiesh say he'd be involved this weekend, but from the bench? Either chattin shite or hes injured again...

Alan Hutton retains his place still, even though he is a crock of s*** and has been poor in every game he has played so far.

Heskey may have done what was asked but we created nothing. Not 1 effort on goal. If we're plaing 442 the fine but I have a bad feeling we'll have Heskey in a 3 man midfield, which is rubbish. Playing not to lose is a terrible attitude. Why bother?

Where is Jenas? Didn't McLiesh say he'd be involved this weekend, but from the bench? Either chattin shite or hes injured again...

Alan Hutton retains his place still, even though he is a crock of s*** and has been poor in every game he has played so far.

Yeah whats happened here, the talk was he was fit for this game, but yet not even on the bench?

So we loan out JM2 and bring Jenas in, at least JM2 was available to play!!

It's even more frustrating when you see great games like Arsenal v Chelsea today. I'd rather lose like Chelsea did today then go out with a whimper.

Hopefully we get a result today but I'm not too confident, reckon they'll be right up for it.