Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

To be fair I'm **** bored of this now.We had a shit season last season and I see nothing different this year with AMC in charge. So **** negative. Amazing how QPR got back in the game against us with 10 men yet we **** things up when we go down to 10.

We'll be the only home team to lose in the prem this weekend. We're **** shit.

We were by far the better side before the sending off, WBA hadn't troubled us all game. That decision has completely changed the game.

you cant just capitulate because you have a player SO - reorganise get on with it

Yeah, simple as that.

**** hell, we aren't Man Utd.

Somebody explain to me why this man was appointed our manger

Our owners were looking for a new manager for our team, McLeish applied and got an interview. He impressed our owners and was hired for the job. Quite simple really.

We were by far the better side before the sending off, WBA hadn't troubled us all game. That decision has completely changed the game.

you cant just capitulate because you have a player SO - reorganise get on with it

Yeah, simple as that.

QPR managed it alright

Yeah, simple as that.

QPR managed it alright

So **** what?

The vast majority of teams are seriously weakened by going a man down especially when it's a completely **** stupid decision.

Stop being so **** ridiculous.

Yeah, simple as that.

QPR managed it alright

Having a player sent off in the 90th minute and having a player sent off in the first half are two very different things.

Yeah, simple as that.

QPR managed it alright

Very different circumstances but I'm sure later on in game, well in fact now. We will have attacks. Naturally even a team with one more man will defend more as the game goes on.