Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Again its really not Dowd's fault, the linesman should be dropped to non-leagues because that is one of the worst decisions i have ever seen.

Its going to be a massive struggle now, Herd was doing a great job of sitting in front of the back 4 and adding to our aeriel presence.

we were cruising up to that point and now dowd has gone and completely ruined it for us and that fucktard of a linesman....

get nzogbia off and sure it up a bit....

best we can hope for is a point now and nzogbia is a **** me off more than this shite referee...he is completely useless out there

Im also fairly sure there were two boggie players who were offside when the ball was played into the box. Herd has done nothing there at all apart from fall over a player who was already on the floor.

Disgraceful decision.

Jonas Olsson is a complete bloomin ahhhhh! Slapping Herd, then Herd apparently stamps on him, but replays show nothing malicious. This game was quite comfy until that sending off. At least the risk of us going down to 9 men has fallen with Hutton off.

Again its really not Dowd's fault, the linesman should be dropped to non-leagues because that is one of the worst decisions i have ever seen.

But it's the ref who makes the decision and has to justify it in his match report. In my book, if Villa appeal successfully against the red card, Dowd should spend a few games in the lower divisions because it waas him who wielded the red card.

But it's the ref who makes the decision and has to justify it in his match report. In my book, if Villa appeal successfully against the red card, Dowd should spend a few games in the lower divisions because it waas him who wielded the red card.

While I would normally agree with you in this instance the linesman has claimed to have spotted something the ref has missed and has said that it was a penalty and red card. Dowd hasn't seen it and is trusting his linesman, something refs do all the time. In this case the linesman has truly **** up and should face the punishment.