Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Nuremberg, I think you will easily be proven wrong on this one. It's not a "kicking out" at all. However, our appeal against the card will fail, because the refs will be able to point to Herd's instinctive motion as if it were a foul, even though it blatantly isn't, and pretend that they were making a defensible decision.

So, business as usual.

Nuremberg, I think you will easily be proven wrong on this one. It's not a "kicking out" at all. However, our appeal against the card will fail, because the refs will be able to point to Herd's instinctive motion as if it were a foul, even though it blatantly isn't, and pretend that they were making a defensible decision.

So, business as usual.

It's hard to tell, and I hope I am wrong. My gut tells me it didn't look good though. Especially as he'd just been bollocked for tussling with the same man.

Especially as he'd just been bollocked for tussling with the same man.

And, as others have noted, the non-call on Hutton's foul earlier may have made Dowd quicker on the trigger. Incompetence begetting further incompetence.

to think this bloke didnt send vidic off in the CC Final and then does this to us?

hmm..

As I said shouldn't be allowed to officiate our games, I find it hard to believe we get poor decisions when he is in charge a coincidence. Of course it could just be he is a shit ref, in which case I take it back.

To be fair it was one of his cronies that made the call this time.