Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

I was all for giving AM a chance but clueless seems to be hIs middle name :(

How the **** is this his fault? :?

Dowd has **** us and cost us this game, we were looking fine before that bullshit.

Can I just completely agree, we were comfortable at 1-0 and 11 men, we would have scored again - maybe even again after that. West Brom did not look like scoring and our defence was handling their attempts. This game has been lost because of the ref and nothing else.

And I am not a fan of Mcleish.

no one in the middle at all now but petrov, this is a **** joke

Heskey is.

as i say, no one

hoof and rey i almost hope we get hit for 6 more so that bell end gets the boot, clueless, not his fault for the sending off however it isnt as if it is alien and has never happened to a team before

other teams manage to change tactics and it be effective

mans an idiot

I hate the way Bannan swans around playing this dinks through to nobody like he's **** Iniesta. Just pass the ball to feet you tiny cock.

I hope you're **** joking.

He's been one of our best players today.

Are you just a nose on a wind-up or something?

Yeah mate I'm a nose on a wind-up who has posted over 1000 times on this forum on everything from Games to funny GIF's. I'm allowed my opinion and Bannan is pissing me off. Yes it would be good but we don't have the players for him to play like that. Someone needs to tell him to stop playing stupid through balls because our other players are too retarded to make the right runs.

The only thing that is depressing is some fans reactions. We're a side hoping to finish top half, we aren't going to play like United when playing most of the game with 10 men. We are also unlikely to go away to a title challenger and take anything from the game.

I also think we had 3 points in the bag with 11 men on the pitch.