Things you do to piss people off

mjmooney

Letting your car run for 5 minutes in a morning to warm it up.

Who would that piss off (other than yourself for wasting your own money)? :?

The neighbours mate, you should see the amount of curtains that flutter! Baring in mind my car is running for 5 minutes at 6:45am :)

I have been toying with the idea of getting a remote start fitted to my car for the winter season :D

If I go out to dinner and any vegetarians are there with me then I'll order the rarest bloodiest steak that I can

Not sure if it pisses them of or not but I really hope so

I can confirm as a Vegetarian we really don't mind if you choose to eat dead meat... it's up to you :D

You'll be the ones burning in hell, not us

Wear a tank top in the gym

No idea why but i read that as "Have a w^ank in the gym"... :lol: ... bet that would piss people off....

I guess it's not a "quiet" car then, even when simply ticking over!?

Careful nobody nicks your car while you're waiting for it to warm up though ... :winkold:

Well its not exactly a monster truck, nor do i have a 'big' exhaust. It's a 1.4 207 FFS! :lol:

If I need a really, really big and horrid shit at work (and I know for sure it's going to be big and horrid shit) I go and use the toilets on another floor.

Why does that piss other people off? Do you have your own personal shit-house on your floor?

There's an unwritten rule that you stick to the crappers on your own floor, so when I stink out upstairs it's generally met with some degree of consternation.

It's not entirely my fault though, the toilets on our floor don't always flush and I ain't gonna be leaving no floater for the next poor bastard to find.

When chronic interrupters interrupt me, I'll just continue talking, so we'll both just be yammering away ridiculously, not hearing each other at all. Ultimately, they 1. Get pissed off and 2. Realize their own irritating proclivity.

When chronic interrupters interrupt me, I'll just continue talking, so we'll both just be yammering away ridiculously, not hearing each other at all. Ultimately, they 1. Get pissed off and 2. Realize their own irritating proclivity.

I've found they generally go for option 1, getting annoyed with you for having the temerity to find what they're talking about less interesting than what you're saying.

Things that I do that piss the missus off:

•when I look for something in a pile, I never return the pile to it's previous clean/organised state.

•when I look for something and can't find it, I always automatically take an accusatory tone with her, like she's purposely hiding the scourer from me.

•when I wash up, I do it under a running tap and don't fill the sink with water.

•when I don't check for skidmarks after a shit and assume it's all fine.

•leave dirty clothes by the side of the bed, wait two days before depositing them in the wash bin.

•when a piece of clothing I want to wear hasn't been cleaned, I get moody despite the fact that were it not for her, no washing would ever get done.

•refuse to wash up kitchen items that I don't use as opposed to just doing it all (collander, metal steamer).

•man-looking; if I don't find an item I'm looking for in 5 minutes I give up and leave it to her, she'll find it in 5 seconds.

•refusing to watch "Rhinestone" with her, thus breaking a previous deal whereby she was forced to watch the entire series of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

•moving her bathroom stuff about on her designated shelf, and not putting back in the exact place.

•when I get really angry at computer games and throw cushions/punch the wall/kick objects.

•actually, just using the Xbox at all is a point of attrition.

•not picking things up when I knock them over.

•not allowing her to have an opinion on football if it differs from mine.

The missus is actually sat next to me whilst I type this, providing me with countless suggestions. What a valuable resource she is. :|

Inspired by Gareth's list (although I'm disappointed he caves in after two days and puts the dirty clothes in the wash bin rather than waiting for the cleaning and clearing fairies to do it) my favourite is gf annoyance is when she is asleep within minutes of going to bed (whilst I'm busy prevaricating in the bathroom), I arrive to put my foot on her nose, indicating that I'm too lazy to take my socks off so she must wake to do it for me.

(I fully appreciate the opportunity for extracting double-entendres from this post but couldn't be bothered to re-word it)

This is mainly the misses I annoy with this but if I dont want to watch some Xfactor or whatever vote show she wants, I sky plus what I want to watch as well as something I know she will hate (eg Air Crash Investigation) - that friendly 'clash' warning appears and as a result I get to watch what I want! Result!

If I'm eating dinner and my lips part just ever so slightly, just the once, my sister will go into a fit of rage about how I am 'chamming' my food, so I will then chew with my mouth open and make as much noise as I can.

Â