Things you do to piss people off

mjmooney

Saying things as though I'm the only one in the room.

I.e when I was watching the live tsunami hit Japan on sky I said "that looks epic" not epic in the sense of human death but more the awesome power of nature.

Obviously my friend knew what I meant straight away whereas my girlfriend slapped my arm saying that was evil.

Followed by a ten minute explanation of the above that it was about the visual awesomeness not nature pawning innocent people

In linguistics "Cham" is the Malayo-Polynesian language of the Cham; people of Indonesian descent residing in Vietnam and Cambodia.

Perhaps (unwittingly) the sound of your chewing is similar to that of said language; is your sister well-versed in Malayo-Polynesian culture?

Ordering my subway meal in one sentence utterly confusing the person behind the counter

"BMT on herb and cheese, toasted with lettuce onion peppers, southwest and sweet onion meal deal please"

Take out the onions and that's exactly what I order when I go to Subway!

Ordering my subway meal in one sentence utterly confusing the person behind the counter

"BMT on herb and cheese, toasted with lettuce onion peppers, southwest and sweet onion meal deal please"

Take out the onions and that's exactly what I order when I go to Subway!

It must be love.

Where I used to work there were loads of indians and pakistani guys. As some of you know, I like their women, and so I would say 'blimey shes hot', or 'i wouldn't mind a piece of that', or make it clear if I saw a nice indian girl in the store. They used to get so angry.

I think it smells horrendous but it tastes good.

I briefly worked in one while at uni, used to get a free footlong every day that I would just pack full of everything.

Steak and cheese with salami,bacon louds of southwest, jalepenos and onions fooking rules.

Â