Things you do to piss people off

mjmooney

Car drivers who get right in my boot in 30mph zones result in me driving the next 2 miles at 15mpg

Is a favourite trick of myn aswell.

I "outslurp" people at work if they start slurping at their tea. Fight fire with fire.

Perhaps we should distinguish between

things that we do that just happen to piss some people off (even though we think we are doing nothing bad),

and

things we do deliberately, knowing it will annoy people

???

When pricks at work try and get argumentative with me about my job I love Killing them with kindness without giving into them, even by saying things in a way where they know that I am doing it but they cant complain as it just seems that I am trying to help. :lol:

When I'm next to people playing loud music on their mobile phone I join in and play some loudly on my phone. Usually Bach.
I've done that in the car - wound the windows down and blasted classical music at high volume.

Car drivers who get right in my boot in 30mph zones result in me driving the next 2 miles at 15mpg

Yep, good one. Always good to do.

After 2 miles speed up to 30 and then immediately back to 15 mph is good also, heaps it on as they think it's all over.

If people beep their horn at me and I have done nothing wrong I usually just stop for a bit if they are behind to see what they do. Most put a hand up to apologize.

Â