Xbox One

hogso

Surprised no one is making more of it to be honest.

We might make more of it, but we don't want to be labelled as Sony fanboys.

...**** it, XBOX ONE SUCKS

• Like 1

I had one for Xmas and have had no problems online whatsoever. In fact, I have been extremely impressed. The kinect is fantastic and does exactly what I tell it to do. I love the fact I can play Fifa whilst watching SSN on the split screen. Fantastic bit of kit if you ask me.

Edited by Si.

Wait, so when playing FIFA online you can actually find games? I get the "Your squad does not match that of your opponent" error 9 times out of 10. Then when you do find a game it forgets the formation and team you chose and just plays the default.

Battlefield can barely find a game, keep getting "connection disconnected" errors. The server browser doesn't work properly and lists about 5 games to play. Quick connecting into games doesn't work at all. This was working okay about a week ago, this past week it's been atrocious.

Cant believe it gives you no warning whatsoever when the battery is about to die on a controller??? Does the PS4 do this? 

No Network issue. NAT is Open with the correct port forwarding.  Loads of people on FIFA forums with same connectivity issues. Apparently EA were supposed to patch the game on the 18th of December but have still not rolled it out. It's rumoured M$ are holding off all game updates til the new year. Whereas Sony just updated the game.

With all the pre-release criticism I was expecting a lot of issues. I really haven't had any problems at all, neither has my brother. One of us has a digital copy of FIFA and the other a solid copy and have no online problems, despite our net being a bit naff.

I had more problems with my PS3 years after release than I have with the One now.

Honestly, I think a lot of it is people following trend. This time round it seems like PS4 has become the 'cool' console, whereas Xbox is the one you should take the piss out of.

Personally I'm sure there are problems with both consoles for now but if you're unsure then just wait it out a bit. My mate nearly sold his Xbox the other day to get a PS4 solely because of people on the internet saying the Xbox is crap and the PS4 is great. He bought the PS4 before he sold the Xbox and he absolutely hates it, so now he is stuck with a PS4 he doesn't want/like.

Everybody has preferences, I'd put it down to what games you like personally, I like Xbox titles and I had a 360 since the second year it was out. I love Forza, Fable, I look forward to the next Halo and Gears of War instalments, I think Titanfall looks like it could be a great game. These exclusives, combined with my love for the Xbox Live service on the 360 and also the fact that Metal Gear Solid will be on both consoles are what made me choose the Xbox.

I'm sure the PS4 will have great exclusives also, so if you have to choose one it really just depends on what games you want to play.

Ultimately this is going to sway me when I upgrade from my 360, the games I want to play. I like the TIger Woods franchise and mainly play golf just to relax but believe that there are no Golf games available for the PS4 which isn't going to suit me at all.

Actually looking forward to playing Golf online against fellow gamers so is the WiFi any good on the one?

I don't get the hype to be honest, isn't it just COD with robots? If it's anything like COD I'm staying away

I also think EA will regret their exclusivity decision considering how much the PS4 is outselling the XBO. It hasn't even launched in Japan yet

Â