The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

There are a lot, who unecessarily imo, refer to him as a clearing in the woods etc.
So what? He's frustrated many people with his negative tactics and bullshit this season. People are obviously going to get a bit irate.

What's your point exactly?

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a lot, who unecessarily imo, refer to him as a clearing in the woods etc.
So what? He's frustrated many people with his negative tactics and bullshit this season. People are obviously going to get a bit irate.

My point is simply there is no need for it.

The guys not the first person in the world to perform absolutely shite at something and be paid handsomly in the process -

try half the Villa squad for a start.

There seems to be some fantasy idea from some that if McLeish is here next season and doing badly he will a. Be sacked by Lerner and b. We will somehow appoint a good manager who will drag us away from the relegation battle we will no doubt be in thanks to McLeish.

If he doesnt get the sack after this quite awful season I cannot se him being sacked part way through next season either.

We all know that there are players who need to go, but what if some of our better players want out because they cannot stand the thought of another season playing for our current manager.

The guys not the first person in the world to perform absolutely shite at something and be paid handsomly in the process -

It's an internet forum. As long as people don't go overboard and also make a proper point (which most do) I don't see the problem.

Yeah, nobody's denying that.

Alex McLeish....... the most hated manager in Villa's history.

Nearly 800 pages dedicated to him and most of the posts are criticism of him.

I don't think he will ever be surpassed in this respect and he will go down in history.

He truly is amazing!

Unless I am overly suspicious, MYSTERYMAN, tends to turn up with a bit of news here and there when the club seem to have something they want to say/release? If MM has the ear of the club, FFS tell Randy what a poor Manager McLeish is and persuade him to get rid of him. I'd rather invest in compensation for getting rid of him than spend 50mill with him in charge. What a waste of money otherwise.

It's an internet forum. As long as people don't go overboard and also make a proper point (which most do) I don't see the problem.

Yeah, nobody's denying that.

Fair enough, Im not trying to change the world.

I personally find it innappropriate and also pointless, and I just think that any fan protest (not that I would be involved FWIW) would be more succesful if there was a chance it could be done in a respectful manner. I very much doubt it would tbh.

Calling him 'SHITE' or a 'CLEARING IN THE WOODS' its all the same really

Calling him 'SHITE' or a 'CLEARING IN THE WOODS' its all the same really

Not really, my mums shite at break dancing. Shes not a clearing in the woods :P

why are people trying to get fans behind this flid of a manager?

saying things such as " well he will be here anyway it will knock the kids confidence if we are negative towards him and dont give him our support" ?

would you say it about a paedo? "well dirty ken does like a fiddle with the kids, but the courts released him so we may as well just carry on and pretend he isnt ruining things"

a shit is a shit is a shit

supporting the team, supporting the players, i havent seen anyone saying they wouldnt

support the manager?

**** right off

it sounds like next season vasaline will be handed out free with all season tickets so it wont hurt as much when they just bend over and take it

Randy wont take a risk on an up and coming manager because he doesn't know enough about the game to do so. When he got turned down by the Wigan manager he shit it and got the only name with recent premiership experience he could get. If McLeish goes I would fear big Big Mick would be lined up.

saying things such as " well he will be here anyway it will knock the kids confidence if we are negative towards him and dont give him our support" ?

would you say it about a paedo? "well dirty ken does like a fiddle with the kids, but the courts released him so we may as well just carry on and pretend he isnt ruining things"

a shit is a shit is a shit

supporting the team, supporting the players, i havent seen anyone saying they wouldnt

support the manager?

**** right off

it sounds like next season vasaline will be handed out free with all season tickets so it wont hurt as much when they just bend over and take

it

:lol::lol:

Love your rants and I also completely agree with you.

As comparisons go, thats probably the worst in history.

Â