The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

Well the clock is ticking. No more rubbish to watch this season. No more lame excuses from the worst manager in our entire history. Wigan even finished 5 points ahead of us.

38 points from 38 games = pathetic rubbish.

37 goals from 38 games = pathetic rubbish.

7 wins all season = pathetic rubbish.

4 homes win all season = pathetic rubbish.

Our joint lowest position in our PL history = pathetic rubbish.

Our lowest points haul in our PL history = pathetic rubbish.

There is no defending McLeish.

There is no logical reason to keep him on.

Lerner, if you don't get rid within the next few days and then appoint someone competent then you too are fair game for the fans anger and frustration.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aston Villa boss Alex McLeish: "It was an absolutely shocking, woeful display. Maybe some of the boys were thinking about their holidays already.

"That team needs a change and there will be change. That wasn't an Alex McLeish team today. We need to bring more quality into the squad.

"I take (the fans' booing) on my shoulders for the sake of the players, I agree with the fans' frustration about our display.

"I'm expecting the board to back me. I have no reason to think I won't be (Villa manager next season). We've got through a really tough season. I've won lots of trophies as a player and manager and I haven't turned into a bad manager overnight."

BBC Sport page.

Un. ****. Believable.

"It was an absolutely shocking, woeful display. Maybe some of the boys were thinking about their holidays already.

"That team needs a change and there will be change. That wasn't an Alex McLeish team today. We need to bring more quality into the squad.

"I take (the fans' booing) on my shoulders for the sake of the players, I agree with the fans' frustration about our display.

"I'm expecting the board to back me. I have no reason to think I won't be (Villa manager next season). We've got through a really tough season. I've won lots of trophies as a player and manager and I haven't turned into a bad manager overnight."

:shock:

Just :shock:

160g68g6615.gif

Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out.

Aston Villa boss Alex McLeish: "It was an absolutely shocking, woeful display. Maybe some of the boys were thinking about their holidays already.

Speechless.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

McLeish on WM

"If it wasnt for 3 minutes i would have been the best manager Birmingham City ever had"

"Keep the faith with me i need to get in the right people to play football the Alex McLeish way"

What a joke.

Â