The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

maybe if people who do turn up dont sing, dont clap, nothing, just talk amongst themselves throughout the entire game, no loud cheers if we score

just a polite clap if we score, no cheering

make the place as quiet as possible, it would go in line with what the flame haired pock marked faced north of newcastled **** although according to some.. a nice man... of a manager, has done to our club in making it boring dull and meh and a failure

We need to clearly distinguish between getting behind the team and getting behind McLeish. We still need to roar the team on and make sure that we collect enough points to survive this season. If we go down having not really supported the team the media will solely blame the fans.

Besides, chanting "McLeish is a ****" during the matches should give the players a lift.

This is why I like the turning of the back as it's clearly directed at McLeish and not the players.

That leaves the rest of the match free to chant "Sacked in the morning, we hope you're sacked in the morning!"

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its actually a fact that 93% of all trophies in British football since 1927 have been won by managers with either black or brown hair, 5% by managers with no hair and 2% by blondes ..... no ginger haired manager has ever won a trophy so ...... get rid of him !!!

To say "English" football would have been bad enough mate but "BRITISH" :crylaugh:

A fair bit of talk on Twitter about the crowd turning their back on McLeish as he walks to the tunnel.

As long as a few start it the rest will follow I hope!

Can't see this working to be honest. It will only take few not doing it for it to appear very diluted - and it doesn't make a great photo opporunity for the press.

What about that thing they do in middle east countries - where they take a shoe off - it could be interpreted as 'take a hike alex'

Shoes off, if you want him out.

I like it :D

A fair bit of talk on Twitter about the crowd turning their back on McLeish as he walks to the tunnel.

Can't see this working to be honest. It will only take few not doing it for it to appear very diluted - and it doesn't make a great photo opporunity for the press.

What about that thing they do in middle east countries - where they take a shoe off - it could be interpreted as 'take a hike alex'

It would be better to take along a spare shoe and throw it at the ignorant twit.

It would be better to take along a spare shoe and throw it at the ignorant twit.

Haha I was thinking that.. Imagine the look of sheer terror on his face as at let's say the 60th minute 30,000 shoes go flying his way :lol:

Spurs is the last game of the season. Why don't all season ticket holders throw their cards onto the pitch? The season is over so no need to keep them anyway. But, it has never been done before so maybe it would send some kind of message?

We def need some chants. Same tune sung to PF an RL:

We'll spend, if you sack him now.

We'll sing, if you sack him now.

They'll play, if you sack him now.

We'll WIN, if you sack him now!

Spurs is the last game of the season. Why don't all season ticket holders throw their cards onto the pitch? The season is over so no need to keep them anyway. But, it has never been done before so maybe it would send some kind of message?

If people have renewed for next yr they are keeping the same card so probably not the best idea...... plus how would the people in the upper holte got their card to the pitch?

The very same team who condemned McNomates' SHA to relegation last season. Wouldn't want to bet against it happening again.

Unless you're lower tier and within a few rows of the front it'd never reach the pitch

If you want to make a grand statement for the Spurs game. Simply don't turn up at all

We def need some chants. Same tune sung to PF an RL:

We'll spend, if you sack him now.

We'll sing, if you sack him now.

They'll play, if you sack him now.

We'll WIN, if you sack him now!

You can shove your **** season ticket up your arse

Whilst that gingers rocket polisher's at Villa Park

I'll only buy another

If that C***'s sacked in the summer.

shove your **** season ticket up your arse.

:-)

I still think Switter has had the best idea so far. Get those free scarves chopped in half and get the "bright future" half thrown on the pitch and draped over the seats.

Great idea. As long as there's a concerted effort to do something.

This, the back turning, the shoe thing, some chants, the lot!

We'll get media attention because of the MON v Eck, now's the time to get the message across and tip the scales.

May even create some atmosphere inside VP to spur the players on.

:lol::lol: Might as well take a pair as one shoe left at home is not much use. Or better still save it for the Bolton game.

Oh and remember to take the ones you bought at Shoe Zone not your best Oliver Sweeneys.

I still think Switter has had the best idea so far. Get those free scarves chopped in half and get the "bright future" half thrown on the pitch and draped over the seats.

I think that might have been my idea but not bothered if we all did something with those scarves. Mines been gathering dust for all this season at least.

Â