The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

Martinez ? WTF ?? We are villa not wigan or Swansea

No, but what you fail to understand is that they are playing better football than us, defend better than us, keep possession better than us, pass the ball better than us, attack more coherently as a team than us, defend as a team better than us........................do you get the picture.

Villa at the moment are not going to win the league, get into the UEFA places or win a cup. We are poor tactically, positionally and organisationally.

Now is the time to build for the future, with a manager who understands modern coaching and can implement a plan so that we can compete in the future. It will take time, but it is better than lurching from one managerial appointment to the other.

You are slating managers who could do this in preference to your proposed solution, Sam bloody Allerdyce!! This is of course, once you had finally realised (and it took a long time) that McLeish is gash. So excuse me if I treat your opinion with the disdain it deserves and remain hopeful that you will eventually wake up and see past the end of your nose.

This 100%

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang on, is this the Swansea that got easily rolled over by everton at home last week

As for Wigan, they are just awful as seen in our recent game there (don't suppose you went Macandally)

Is this the Swansea that beat Man City?

I swear you just post for effect.

Lambert for me. Would cost $$$ though so cant really see it. Who else is there really?

Citereria for me:

- Obviously can work WELL on a budget (Lambert, MON, Moyes, Martinez, Rodgers, Ranieri, Jol)

- Develop Youth (Lambert, Moyes, Martinez, Rodgers,)

- Can handle big players (Ranierir, Moyes, Jol, Benitez, Hughes?)

- Motivater (Lambert, MON, Moyes, Rodgers, Hughes)

- Can develop a game plan. (Any of the above?)

I dont know. We missed the boat massively last summer. Unemployed managers included Hughes, Jol, Benitez. Its quite embarrassing that back then I genuinly thought we were going to get Ancelotti - haha

Hang on, is this the Swansea that got easily rolled over by everton at home last week

As for Wigan, they are just awful as seen in our recent game there (don't suppose you went Macandally)

I was at the Wigan game and they played us off the park. Better position ally, better at keeping possession, more desire, more attacking threat. And this with some of their more famous names on the banch for a rest.

Martinez, with better players at his disposal, would make for a very good manager.

McLeish has better players at his disposal and he's just as shit as last season...

Can you see Lambert wanting to come here though? He'll have a similar budget to what he has at Norwich but will have to start from scratch again.

I think so. With all respect to Norwich this is the best its going to get for them. Managing Villa is a much bigger job. On the road we always sell out, Norwich don't really travel do they? Im not going to list all the reasons why Villa are better than Norwich as Id hope they are obvious.

I'd still like to think that no matter how bad it gets we are much more attractive option than Norwich.... at least I hope!

I know it might seem abit extreme but how about closing threads about McLeish at least until we're safe (hopefully) We're all prefectly aware of his faults and the fact he's the wrong man to rebuild the club, i just can't imagine he's got a vision for the future, let alone next week at liverpool.

But we have a bigger issue, the safety of our club. I think the energy used on trying to get Mcleish out could be used more wisely. Then when we're safe. Protest as much as we can, to get Lerner to correct his horrendous mistake.

I know it might seem abit extreme but how about closing threads about McLeish at least until we're safe (hopefully) We're all prefectly aware of his faults and the fact he's the wrong man to rebuild the club, i just can't imagine he's got a vision for the future, let alone next week at liverpool.

But we have a bigger issue, the safety of our club. I think the energy used on trying to get Mcleish out could be used more wisely. Then when we're safe. Protest as much as we can, to get Lerner to correct his horrendous mistake.

Totally agree with what your saying at matches, back the team, slate the manager once we are safe, but theres no harm or additional energy used discussing things on a forum.

The way I see it is that everyone should back the team as much as possible at games until we are safe and then the second we are both Randy and McLeish should get it with both barrels and for every remaining minute of the season.

But on here it really makes no odds at all if we have a thread about McLeish or anyone else connected with the club, it makes no difference to our results, our performances or the moral.

Totally agree with what your saying at matches, back the team, slate the manager once we are safe, but theres no harm or additional energy used discussing things on a forum.

If people aren't able to let out som steam on forums like this i think the atmosphere in and aruond Villa Park would turn more hostile. Fans need an outlet at times like this

It drives me crazy we have literally turned into Blues and are gonna be in exactly the same position as them or worst come end of the season. That's quite an achievement with our team from our useless manager

"just imagine what he could do for us if he was backed" **** mugs!

you do realise if we get relegated the logic from the man who runs our club ( fatty faulkner) will keep the ginger prince, his logic no doubt being " we need someone with championship experience"

trying to hide and deflect the issues under the guise of " forget blaming the manager, get behind the team" is like burying your head in the sand, just because people are **** furious that the ginger twunts have soiled our great club, doesnt mean they cant support the team as well.

the players know full well what is going on and they also know that the crowd back THEM not the shit stain which is the manager.

just because players are forced to come out and try and publically defend the sctottish red headed fuckwitted pockmarked faced imbecile, does not mean they actually believe it.

most of the players are regressing under his clueless negative 'tactics' ( i use that word loosly as it basically involves 11 players behind the ball and hoping for the best).

taking a team from 9th to relegation is an achievement he has managed previously at the scum, it is uncanny

taking darren bent, the most prolific premier league scorer over the last 3 season and blunting him, taking gabby and bluntiong him. it takes a special kind of manager to be able to do that.

fucktard get out of my club

This isn't the time to relent. McLeish out!! He's shit and we all said he would be. There are so many things wrong with the way Villa play that the guy does not deserve anything more than the crap he should continue to get. We are nowhere near safe!

"I don't think we were made to look second best the whole game"

"Chelsea had their moments but it's world class players we're playing against"

"But we were in Chelsea's faces and had good moments".

Some of McLeish's comments taken from the Sunday Mercury.

These comments were allegedly made after he stated that we were inspired by Petrov's situation.

Now I know that we played a lot of young players and had a lot of young players on the bench so it was always going to be a footballing miracle if we got anything from the game but if this is the result we achieve after being inspired then I hate to think what results await us when the one game 'Petrov' factor has worn of.

If we are forced to play large sections of reserve team players for the rest of the season I just hope he doesn't blame injuries for any plight we may suffer because his ineptness in the games prior to this injury situation means that we haven't secured enough points.

The 'kids' in the team will give their all every time they play and I will be right behind them all the way even if we go down because I know, in my heart and in my mind, that the position we find ourselves in has been caused by people old enough and experienced enough to know better.

I expect nothing at Liverpool and Man Utd so we need to get points against Stoke and Sunderland at home because I hate to ponder the thought that the home game against Bolton could be a 6 pointer.

Â