The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think any of us are really that interested in hating on McLeish at the moment. Right now it's all about Stan.

Well said mate. McLeish's inadequacies pale into insignificance at the moment. Lets focus all our efforts on getting behind and supporting our great Captain.

McLeish's team talk tomorrow though should be four words:

Win it for Stan.

The Petrov illness will probably save Mcleish his job. I firmly believe that Bolton will stay up because of Muamba and now Villa will probably work harder for there 3 points week in week out.

Hope he gets better soon though. a model Professional and although I dont rate him, a bloody lovely bloke. I can assure you he is one who cares about the progress of our club.

Well sure, but what we are saying now is cut out all the horrid vitriol aimed at the manager

Leave it out now, let's just see the season out and let the board sort things out in the summer

why? For this game it's all about Stan, after that it's back onto McLeish out!

and let the board sort things out in the summer

They aren't going to sort anything out.

letting our board try and sort out things normally ends in disaster

Another loss on the cards i'd like to think we will give a spirited performance and let the players express themselves for Petrov and we might but with McLeish tactics expect Heskey to start and for us to play some rigid formation with the bus parked in front of goal

We r goin down. wigan winning. wolves winning. congrats alex and randy a job well done and meanwhile MON is subduing city to their first home defeat. To those of u who said get rid he shud be gettin us in top 4 how do u feel now we r off to the championship. Randy and ginge r a pair of cocks.

Another masterstroke from McLeish bringing on Heskey at 2-2, who would have guessed that not working out to our advantage?

Good effort from the kids! At least we gave it a try this time

Whatever happened to Enda Stevens?

the irish season is a summer one, so basically he started preseason in january 2011, played the full season in ireland plus the europa games then joined us in january without actually having any kind of break at all. he's likely nto going to feature til next season

Today was never going to be easy, especially with all of the injuries and the news about Petrov.

However, AMc lacks the ability to motivate players and turn negatives into positives.

He's sapped all confidence from the first team still hasn't dealt with basic defensive errors, which cost us dearly today (yet again)

Â