The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first action as press officer will be to re-instate Urbie the Urban Badger as official club mascot.

Urbie%20the%20Badger%20at%20Aston%20Villa%20V%20Nottingham%20Forest%2021-9-91%20crowd%2028,500.jpg

We feel that the Badger is a perfect embodiment of the spirit of this great club.

Our new manifesto will be published shortly, but here's a brief rundown of our goals:

1. 50% of funds raised from the sale of players will be re-invested into the club by way of an elite cheerleading team. The team will headed by Eliza Dushku and Susan Coffey.

2. The Doug Ellis Stand will be renamed The Stefan Postma Stand, and additional entrances will be added around the rear of this part of the stadium to allow easier access.

3. "The Bells" will be replaced as the team's entrance music by Black Sabbath's "War Pigs".

4. A testimonial match for Moustapha Salifou will be arranged during the off-season.

My first action as press officer will be to re-instate Urbie the Urban Badger as official club mascot.

Urbie%20the%20Badger%20at%20Aston%20Villa%20V%20Nottingham%20Forest%2021-9-91%20crowd%2028,500.jpg

We feel that the Badger is a perfect embodiment of the spirit of this great club.

Our new manifesto will be published shortly, but here's a brief rundown of our goals:

1. 50% of funds raised from the sale of players will be re-invested into the club by way of an elite cheerleading team. The team will headed by Eliza Dushku and Susan Coffey.

2. The Doug Ellis Stand will be renamed The Stefan Postma Stand, and additional entrances will be added around the rear of this part of the stadium to allow easier access.

3. "The Bells" will be replaced as the team's entrance music by Black Sabbath's "War Pigs".

4. A testimonial match for Moustapha Salifou will be arranged during the off-season.

Haha love it!!!

Mcleish was appointed because he was the only one who would take the job with the current financial constraints

I can imagine when he recieved the call from lerner that he thought it was some kind of windup after all he just took a side down into the championship

With all do respect to him but he had money to spend...some 17-18 million but he should of generated more by selling a lot of our "first teamers" even if for quite a low amount to get them off the wage bill.

On Football Manager I started out with the same amount of dosh from Lerner and I managed to finish 5th in my first season by selling our established deadwood or loaning them out (to save the wages) and gave our youngsters a good go while pretty much transforming the team just 20 million.

Post of the year.

No, decade.

No, CENTURY!

**** it, I'm leaving the site. It's never going to get better than this. What's the point?

Mcleish was appointed because he was the only one who would take the job with the current financial constraints

I can imagine when he recieved the call from lerner that he thought it was some kind of windup after all he just took a side down into the championship

With all do respect to him but he had money to spend...some 17-18 million but he should of generated more by selling a lot of our "first teamers" even if for quite a low amount to get them off the wage bill.

On Football Manager I started out with the same amount of dosh from Lerner and I managed to finish 5th in my first season by selling our established deadwood or loaning them out (to save the wages) and gave our youngsters a good go while pretty much transforming the team just 20 million.

Bwahahahahaha!!! :crylaugh:

How do people even get stats like that? That's custom reporting there. How the hell?

What about total points in first season? Also what games were those first 24 games? Eck has a more tricky second half of the season.

Â