The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

Sad to say but every home draw and/or defeat is another nail in McLeish's coffin.

That is the only positive thing I can take from today's and other shit home performances this season.

Sad to say I can't see Mcleish getting the sack unless we were relegated.

He's here for awhile.

I wouldn't call five months "a while" :cry:

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to say but every home draw and/or defeat is another nail in McLeish's coffin.

That is the only positive thing I can take from today's and other shit home performances this season.

Sad to say I can't see Mcleish getting the sack unless we were relegated.

He's here for awhile.

And that to say the least is very worrying. We are slipping and sliding towards disaster.

We've failed to score in EIGHT out of twenty league games under him.

Fulham 0-0 Villa

Villa 0-0 Wolves

Spurs 2-0 Villa

Swansea 0-0 Villa

Villa 0-1 Man Utd

Villa 0-2 Liverpool

Stoke 0-0 Villa

Villa 0-2 Swansea

All those attacking players in our squad and we barely even create chances as well. What the hell? :?

A scary thought is that both times blues were relegated, they looked to be ok - but then barley won a game March onwards.
Completely different now for us.

We dont even look to be ok

Houllier got abuse because he was frail looking and French. Mcleish has gotten away with much because he is British and slightly more atheistically acceptable. The ginger hair is a killer though.

I get physically sick when I see Alex McLeish talk on the telly.... absolutely repulsive person.

Houllier got stick because he was a arrogant and unlikable man who showed little respect to the club or fans and who from the day he arrived (eventually) appeared to be looking down his nose. He didn't get on with players or fans seems to think rapport is an brand of aftershave.

He got stick for persisting with the likes of Pires while banishing the likes of Warnock, he got stick for his lack of passion, his appearance of being a man seeking a retirement fund, he got stick for not even bothering to try at Man City.

He got stick because we didn't like him and very very few rated what he was doing in the job. It had nothing to do with his nationality or his appearance.

As for McLeish once again his nationality and appearance really have nothing to do with it and I'd suggest he is far more unpopular than Houllier ever was.

Laughable isn't it?

It is like a bad dream, quite unbelievable.

so, using the guardian chalkboards, shots on target in the last few games

swansea -1

chelsea - 6 (3 of which were goals)

stoke -2

arsenal - 3 (1 of which was a goal)

liverpool - 4

bolton - 5 (2 of which were goals)

man u - 2

and remember a weak shot from 25 yards that rolls straight to the keeper counts as a shot on target. for example, all of our efforts against liveprool and nzogbias rubbish free kick against stoke

if we remember back to these games for actual good efforts at goal i reckon you would struggle to get past 15. as OnlyOne says, with the forward players we have that is not good enough for 7 games.

**** protests. They're stupid and never work. People protested before he was even appointed and he still got the job. What makes people think it's going to work now? So **** small time.

In the 80's and 90's the protests actually hurt Ellis, regardless of what people think. The turning up at his home, the calling his phone when people could get the number it had an affect on him and his family

Lerner will not give a shite

Everton will beat us and the media and management team will blame the protests/fan attitude.

It will not look good for us at all and will make no difference anyway.

**** shit that it has got this way. At least Doug Ellis would just tell us to shut the **** up. Lerner is spineless and Faulkner looks like a Charlie Chester, who also can not run a football club.

Who would the protests be against exactly? McLeish? he is just the monkey its the organ grinder who the real problems lie with. He has shown twice that he is clueless when it comes to managerial appointments. The monkey and the organ grinder need to **** off.

Â