Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big day for Ireland, show us what you can do.

He has had plenty of "big days" over the past 13 months. Unfirtunately, so far, the only person who can't see it is a "big day" is himself.

Honestly cannot see Ireland doing anything that he hasn't done for the last 38 games.

Where the hell is Jenas ?

I said Friday , 3-0 loss, I expect that now, that midfield will get battered off the park.

Negative or realistic - you decide.

Well in hindsight you must have known that he is on a promise tonight, and I tell you what, he better be better in the bedroom than he is the football field or he'll be getting a divorse.

He's been an utter disgrace - pathetic - why on earth do we still think this bloke can do a job !!!

Awful awful first half.

No cohesion or understanding between players ahead of the back four and goalie.

QPR are having the rub of the green ATM, all the spilled or deflected ball going to their players and the ref's a little bit of a homer.

However, QPR are passing the ball in the middle of the park better than us and trying to release Bothroyd down the channels, something we're not doing for Gabby.

N'Zogbia and Ireland (more so) need to buck up and quick as the game is passing them by.

Bannan is trying but trying too hard, probably because of the ineffectiveness of SI and CNZ!

Warnock was lucky, have seen those type of challenges result in a red - but don't know how we weren't awarded a FK immediately beforehand for another challenge on Stan.

Hopefully the second half will be better!

Awful.

Time wasting against a newly promoted side. Embarrassing.

We are playing for a goalless draw and with a bit of luck, might get one.

Its awful, Anti-football. There is little, if any entertainment on show here from us.

Im just waiting for 'Makounsgrin' to tell us all its brilliant and Mcleish is a master tactician. A bit of humour may brighten up my day.

Delph hasn't had a decent game all season. Never thought I'd say this but the sooner Jenas is fit the better. This game is more of the same from the previous games really, rubbish football. But at least its level, and you never know we may end up robbing QPR of the points like we did Everton.

You can't criticise Ireland or any attacking player when we just hoof the ball past them. He's at least been closing down the ball.

It's the tactics which are the problem. If the attacking players don't get the ball to feet they may as well not be on the pitch.