GTA 5

Genie

I got this game yesterday having never really liked any GTA games since GTA1 & GTA London. (the old birdseye view games). Have to say i'm quite impressed. Played about 3 hours of it yesterday and enjoyed the story. Weridly, I had no problem with the driving.... thought it was quite simple really! Was expecting it to be a whole new mechanic but it's very similar to the way most games are I think? 

Why are people complaining so much about the driving? There's even a petition to change the driving physics for Pete's sake.

What don't people like about it? I love the driving on this, it's arcadey enough to have fun with but not too simple.

Why are people complaining so much about the driving? There's even a petition to change the driving physics for Pete's sake.

What don't people like about it? I love the driving on this, it's arcadey enough to have fun with but not too simple.

I agree, especially with the cops chasing you down. The driving is fun but also challenging during chases, where you actually have to adapt to your surroundings and work out an escape route as such.

Ah if you could change the crosshair that would be awesome, I struggle a bit with that but not enough to mention it as a gripe.

How has everyone done on the shooting range? I have got gold on the first 2 tasks with all of the guns and machine guns and stuff, they are pretty tough when you first start them but then you just have to adapt the guns to suit the challenge.

Actually something i quite like about this is when you pause so u can see a giant pic of the map i like the fact you can click on an place you want to get to and you get like a satnav style route to your destination , i have no idea if this was available on previous GTA games but i like it anyway .

Actually something i quite like about this is when you pause so u can see a giant pic of the map i like the fact you can click on an place you want to get to and you get like a satnav style route to your destination , i have no idea if this was available on previous GTA games but i like it anyway .

It was on San Andreas, not sure if it went back as far as Vice City.

I hope there's a mission to reclaim Grove Street from that purple gang.

Â