GTA 5

Genie

I shagged Juliet (stripper) last night, I originally tried it with Saphie but I accidentally ran her over before she got into my car, then I tried it on with Cheetah but it came up and said ''Cheetah doesn't cheat''

settled with Juliet in the end and I've been round to hers 3 times now for some rumpy pumpy.

I also managed to pick up a prostitute by curb crawling, got her in my car, rode the life out of her copped a blowie off her then shot her in the face after kicking her out.

quite enjoying it looking forward to getting home to get it back on.

Oh yeah I have got the iFruit app working now and I've been training chop and walking him whilst I should be working

I shagged Juliet (stripper) last night, I originally tried it with Saphie but I accidentally ran her over before she got into my car, then I tried it on with Cheetah but it came up and said ''Cheetah doesn't cheat''

settled with Juliet in the end and I've been round to hers 3 times now for some rumpy pumpy.

I also managed to pick up a prostitute by curb crawling, got her in my car, rode the life out of her copped a blowie off her then shot her in the face after kicking her out.

Yeah, but what about GTAV mate?

***EDIT*** Beaten to the punch by troon_villan :D

Edited by Designer1
  • Like 2

Screen grab from GTA V has reference to Dublin in Irish :wub: :wub:

gtavsign.jpg

and a Father Ted reference :lol:

gta-father-ted.jpg

It's probably common knowledge, but the game is made in Edinburgh (in an office about five minutes walk from Waverley Station if you know the city) so they almost certainly got some Irish staff on board. 

Having a lot of fun on it so far, not taken too much notice of the main missions. Driving has taken a bit of getting used to, but now I have, I really like the way cars handle.

Killing somebody on the golf course because you were pissed off about hitting your ball into the trees is a breach of club rules. I wasn't allowed to finish my round. :( 

• Like 4

I retrieved a guy's bicycle, which had been stolen by some punk (who died for his crime), and was a pit pissed off when he didn't give me a reward. I considered murder for his disrespect, but I am glad I didn't as a game day later he emailed me to inform me that he is a business mogul and gifted me $100,000 in stock in his company!

• Like 1

Â