Charles N'Zogbia

bickster

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how some Villa fans judge players after 5 or 6 games.

The guy shouldnt need time to look **** interested

It's not that he didn't look interested, he just didn't look capable yesterday. However, we've seen hat he can do in the league so I'm sure he'll come good.

The pass into Petrov to lay up the chance for Bent should've led to a goal and there was a good run and cut back from the byline in the second half. The flashes are there but the rest as pretty gash.

A few more games and that all important 1st goal will see a change in the player I'm sure.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing - had we bought SWP and not CNZ there would be an outcry on here. Same with getting Drenthe on loan, people will be pissing and moaning that it was only for a season.

Bent should've buried at least one of his two sitters which would've given us three points and a very different message board. "Outplayed" but drew becomes "ground out professional performance" and won. The lines really are that fine.

i doubt any honest fan would have said a ground out performance had we won, we would be saying shit performance, lucky beyond belief to get a win.

nzog has so far been as much success as ireland was in his first 6 games, in other words utterly shit for someone with talent.

Nzog is simply having a run of poor form which can happen. he is in a new team, is still getting to grips with how we play, and is getting to know how his fellow players play, what runs they make etc.

Yes, he is playing poorly, yes his confidence is shot, but we need to give hime time. I understand fans expect our players to give 100% and if they aren't playing well to get some stick. He seems to be bereft of confidence at moment. It looks as though he is in 2 minds whether to run with ball or make the pass. He may simply be trying to hard at the moment.

I hope he turns it around and becomes a success at the Villa.

With signings that start poorly, but who are definitely able to do better, unfortunately the only hope you have of getting them to find form is to bite the bullet and give them an extended run. At the moment his poor decision making looks a result of having no understanding of his team mates; he'll run with the ball because he's not sure what pass is needed or he'll make a pass that nobody moved for so he loses possession for us more often than not. I remember yesterday at one point he was boxed in by 2 players on the right so he tried to roll the ball behind himself - to a player who had already overlapped ahead of him. That kind of thing is typical of his performance atm. However if we stick with him like MON did with Downing I don't doubt he'll come good.

If Eck dropped the apparently injured Bent like he should atm, we'd have room for both Alby and Nzog in the side with Gabby alone up top.

Thing is when Rooney was playing gash... Alex Ferguson continued playing him..when fans questioned him not picking Hernadez in Berbatov

in preference.

No one questions that decision now perhaps because he's played himself into sensational form.

Whilst I totally would be with Bicks on this..that CNZ should be dropped to the bench..... I'm not the manager ...these decisions are

how they earn their dosh..

Thing is when Rooney was playing gash... Alex Ferguson continued playing him..when fans questioned him not picking Hernadez in Berbatov

in preference.

No one questions that decision now perhaps because he's played himself into sensational form.

Whilst I totally would be with Bicks on this..that CNZ should be dropped to the bench..... I'm not the manager ...these decisions are

how they earn their dosh..

true man utd kept playing rooney but they had the luxurty of doing that and still having 3 or 4 regular scorers on the pitch

nzog has been brought in to replace 2 of our best attackers

not his fault in regards to the pressure of having to replace 2 players but unless he starts doing what he can do, he will disapoint.

i would give him the bent injury games to sort himself out in the first team, after that then tough luck.

when i seen zog score at vp for wigan i thought he was a good player & we would not miss ash if we bought him.. 5 games later we have turned zog into a poor player,i remember when ash went through the same "spell" in his first season,ash got his head down & developed into a fine footballer,zog just needs to do the same.

Everton sign Drenthe on loan, we sign N'Zogbia for 10m quid...= Money means everything in today's game..NOT!

Drenthe is an awful player

and no doubt had we signed him and everton had signed zog, the comment wouldve been

"everton sign n'zogbia for £10m and we sign drenthe on loan! sack the board!"

Everton sign Drenthe on loan, we sign N'Zogbia for 10m quid...= Money means everything in today's game..NOT!

Drenthe is an awful player

and no doubt had we signed him and everton had signed zog, the comment wouldve been

"everton sign n'zogbia for £10m and we sign drenthe on loan! sack the board!"

Not from me Pete no...If you read my posts, I dont think money is as important as a manager with intelligence and Vision..My point was, that McLeish spends 10m on a player..Yet Moyes gets a player on loan with similar attributes, yet Drenthe made an immediate impact on the 1st team squad..

I do like N'Zogbia, I just dont think McLeish is the man to get the best out of him...Maybe things will change now K'Mac is involved in 1st team affairs...I hope so..

Zoggie has had a poor start when we needed an immediate star to replace the 2 quality players we have lost! Does it have anything to do with AM? Not much really, only he does seem a bit lost and seems to drift about without purpose which AM could probably change. Would he be better with Houllier or Deschamps? Not on your Nelly! Would he have been better with a proper manager like Moyes? Definately yes IMO!

He is not going to run into form sitting on the bench. Regardless of his current form in the long run if we are to start winning games Charles is going to be the key to us doing that. We need be doing all we can to get him up & firing.

Â