Liverpool FC in 2011/12

BOF

Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?

• No
    • Yes

Am surprised they havent been wearing t-shirts in support of Reina and saying headbutting is a friendly expression in Spain

Whilst I see the comedy in your statement :mrgreen: It has to be said it was the softest head-butt I've ever seen, it made Dion's on the Cabbage see mighty . and there were plenty of Villa fans at the time that thought the red card harsh, it's the nature of the football fan, no matter what team they are from, to think like that.

Both Dion's and Reina'S were red cards btw, I just think, we need to take a look at ourselves before criticising others

Don't be silly.

I mean how is he meant to answer questions such as "What do you think about your keeper's red card?" or "Will this give you a lift for Saturday's game?"

How dare the interviewer ask him such stupid questions?

Asking him about the game in the post match interview for that game? Ridiculous.

Any of us would act like a complete and utter fuckhead if asked such ludicrous questions.

By the way, I was being sarcastic

homer1.jpg

I agree with Rev's comment a couple of pages ago. You just can't break the dogma, and you won't be able to for a long while.