Match Thread

wedge

WTF was dunne doing there terrible defending

He's so desperate sometimes having to lunge in to prevent a goal

Does he fall asleep or just watch the ball or something? his positioning is woeful when the opposition have the ball

makoun looks fantastic...always driving forward, love his high tempo passing

:lol: you are too funny!!!

seriously, always in space, always wants the ball, always looks forward with his passing, lots of 1st time progressive passing in midfield. watch him

Sorry all i can see is him passing the ball sidewards not moving forwards or supplying strikers, even Clark got the ball to the strikers.

What a load of complete, utter drivel.

I can't understand why Dunne always gets ahead of Collins.

While I agree with your Collins better than Dunne statement, tonight both Cuellar and Collins are injured so the large bottomed Irish man is the right CH I suppose

Yep, I think the scoreline is a fair reflection of things - it'll be interesting to see how many substitutions there are - this is our last friendly isn't it, so McLeish will be wanting to take a good look at his preferred line up you'd think.

back four has been decent, some sloppy moments from dunne, is it just me or does petrov give no protection as a holding midfielder, makoun has been quite good, inzogbia looks a bit rusty but still looking for the ball, heskey is trying hard, bent and gabby not being utilised at all and feeding of scraps, 3 games in a row for the forwards is worrying