Match Thread

wedge

Thanks for the responses guys - I've now had too much wine to be able to reply articulately, but may well do at some point 36+ hours from now.

Back on topic I like Jack Woodward, but not as a commentator - I'm watching on bet 365.

Yeah, I imagine he'd be a right laugh - shame about his commentating really.

is it wrong to actually quite enjoy Capt Jack's awful commentary???

You're only allowed to enjoy it on radio Norwich. And then only if you're drinking a pint of irony.

'jonno_2004'

Are you serious? I was replying to someone elses post, no matter whether its a forum i wasnt inviting your silly response which had nothing to back up why you actually thought Makoun was not poor. Now your continuing to be rude, i really have no interest in discussing the match with someone like you. End of

is it wrong to actually quite enjoy Capt Jack's awful commentary???

You're only allowed to enjoy it on radio Norwich. And then only if you're drinking a pint of irony.

If he were intentional, he'd be a comic genius!

'jonno_2004'

Are you serious? I was replying to someone elses post, no matter whether its a forum i wasnt inviting your silly response which had nothing to back up why you actually thought Makoun was not poor. Now your continuing to be rude, i really have no interest in discussing the match with someone like you. End of

Exactly. It's a forum. By proxy you're inviting responses by posting. If you can't deal with it, then don't come to the party!

Chaps, leave it at that please - thank you - OBE?